Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Second Summoning of The Grey Lady

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
". . . the best pick of the gods . . ." Pardon? No Skraag? PARDON? :[

I really need to do something about people discounting Skraag. I think it's time for a PR campaign and a possible summoning.
Aye, but Skraag seemed to want to do his part by ... staying out of it. (For srsly, I was talking with someone about who my favorite god was last night, and after some careful thought, I said Skraag).

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I think he just needs more praise and followers, thus PR campaign. Once I manage to convert a few followers and such, It'll be time to summon Skraag again when he has more power, then I believe he will be able to resist the corruption and possibly more. I don't think I can keep him afloat all on my lonesome. . .

Edit: I believe his "Staying out of it" is in part due to it being all he can do to save himself currently. He only has enough power to keep himself from being fully corrupted, I think.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
... *Is currently in custody of a certain pizza man IC and most likely not attend said summonings*

And having alt Blair go would make him scared to death- .. *budumtiss*

I look forward to it nonetheless.

Last edited:

Scardrac

Felsummer
Also, she is the lady who revives the corrupted..... We should try to kill her this event. Then we can kill those that are corrupted and they won't come back. We can still try to save nice ones like Elmomd, but kill the evil ones like Scardrac
Refer to my signature please-
.... hnnnnnnn So many things I want to share-
But it will have to wait.
Can't wait for this. c:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
-9PM GMT, or 5PM EST
[Britain] GMT = 21:00 (9PM)

[Europe] CEST = 23:00 (11PM)
[USA, Pacific] PST = 14:00 (2PM)
[USA, Rockies] MST - 15:00 (3PM)
[USA, Midwest] CST = 16:00 (4PM)
[USA, Atlantic] EST = 17:00 (5PM)
[N.W Australia] AWST = 05:00 (5AM)*
[S.E Australia] AEDT = 08:00 (8AM)*
*Remember for these timezones it will be the next day..

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
... *Is currently in custody of a certain pizza man IC and most likely not attend said summonings*

And having alt Blair go would make him scared to death- .. *budumtiss*

I look forward to it nonetheless.
Acolytes look after eachother you!

Not because we care... but it is logical to do so son our numbers do not dwindle

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
It's tomorrowwwwww.

*Hopes she doesn't have to stick the song Pompeii by Bastille to this summoning as she did to the first one*
Aka "And the walls kept tumbling down in the city that we looooove".
Not that it literally did. But hell /did/ literally break loose...

Last edited: