[Secret] Dark Order

Solus

Solzilla
Staff member
Server Owner
I don't think Bartooliinii appreciates the derailing thread here. Stay on topic.
Balatro That wasn't great at all to say. If you've an issue with players here, then report them, or ask a moderator to help you confront issues.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Retired Council Member
It has been gotten but you didn't get it because you did one event for it. Me and Vincentius put plenty of effort into getting notices by Skraag, and cool things happened because of it, even though both of us are inactive.
It took so long after about the 5th or 6th event we did that we eventually gave up until we both had to make ooc conversations to get them. By then the hype and drive had worn off.
Oh, your character became undead?

Edit: My bad, you were just talking about the boon. Just for clarification, I held two summoning events. The reason they were sparse is that, according to lore, summonings are not supposed to be held without a very good reason because of the colossal amount of strain and effort that is exerted by the God. I could have held a bunch of little events, yeah. But I decided to go big. Not that it matters anymore.

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Lord of Altera
Legend
Oh, your character became undead?

Edit: My bad, you were just talking about the boon. Just for clarification, I held two summoning events. The reason they were sparse is that, according to lore, summonings are not supposed to be held without a very good reason because of the colossal amount of strain and effort that is exerted by the God. I could have held a bunch of little events, yeah. But I decided to go big. Not that it matters anymore.
Summonings do not exist anymore. We hold religious event in which our characters try to build up the faith and strength of their diety and in return there is a chance they are graced by small sign of appreciation from that divine. These signs start off small and grow gradually bigger, they're never going to come down to altera again and im sure that sucks, but if you actually tried I am sure you'd find some satisfaction in the building of a religion around Skraag instead of seeking undeath for one character. Try and justify why people should be following him, try to change the minds of others. I held a fair few events for Ignis and I think of them all only 4 or so were no shows (not including the undead events we held in which there were actually more references to skraag from lannis than there were from Ignis). 1 because of the campaugn, two because of IC reasons and the fourth was due to staff restraint or the an IC reason I havent get figured out,
I found it rather fun to work with Lannis and Liam to try and find out what Ignis did and did not like because through that trial and error you can insinuate the best way to follow that God ICly in this updated system.
If you were to try something similar, I am sure that you could eventually step through the Divine Magic tier and get rather substantial boons upon reaching prophet and further, its about showing commitment(which youve done) but also the fact that you're willing to accept and work with the new system.
I kniw this is a derail and I apologise if it comes off as rude, Im trying to be helpful but I have only just woke up.

Tldr-
Try again. Embrace the new system, maybe with a new God. See how high you can go. it really can be quite fun.

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Patron
Hello!
I really don't want to pick sides in this Skraag matter. The code is just something evil-themed that I got inspiration for from KOTOR sith's code.
Let's stay positive; thanks for bringing life into this thread.
Let us move onward to more evil things from here, regardless of boons or what not. I like evil RP :)
Love you all, stay tuned for more gore and nasty evil things

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Patron
Dark Order's done made a song! Still accepting new members!
If I can find some people who are interested I'd love to get this thing going again

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Patron
The Dark Order has got its own ambiance-music now :) Goofed around with some reverb and echo effects and made this piece. What do you think? Evil and spooky enough?