Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Seeking Master Jeweller

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Duke Demitrius Destrius Cor-Hawklight is seeking a master jeweller to aid him with a certain object he would like crafted. If you believe yourself to be skilled enough for the critical, albeit generous lord, send a letter to the Royal Palace in Blackstone addressed to Demitrius (PM me on the forums). As it is understood, there are currently problems with getting to Blackstone directly via a ship from Queensport due to a raid, and so the Hierax fleet itself has to be put to work, meaning that Demitrius would likely arrange the meeting himself, somewhere on the continent.

This Contract has now been taken

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
customers fight over me thanks

#1 crafter in Altera

name a craft, Vorar is #1

except cooking
Liar
Thôrdil is better than the ancient automaton simply because Thôrdil can do something close to a backflip without having to jump off of a really really high place to pull it off!

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Liar
Thôrdil is better than the ancient automaton simply because Thôrdil can do something close to a backflip without having to jump off of a really really high place to pull it off!
Vorar can legally use a forge surrounded by lava without dying of fume exposure

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
The chat is all well and good but despite the tags no one actually PMed me. This is an RP request. Demi doesn't know any jewellers, otherwise he'd go to them xD