Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Seeking New Beast Head for the Kraken's Culling.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
After recent happening at the Kraken's Culling in Storm's Landing, I'm seeking a new beast's head to be mounted on the wall above the fireplace to replace the moose head that was lost. If any are willing to take on this task, please do and leave a note here.

Signed, Jack

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
I feel as if this was a Medieval forums I'd post,"If you, good sir, who can misplace such a large trophy like a fool want the head of a beast of noticeable size, sever your own." Yet Joe'll leave a polite note telling Jack he'll take on the task.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
*Jack gets word back*

I had a Head of a Gryphon stuffed after it was slain outside your very Inn. As thanks for allowing me to stay recently, I'll sell it to you cheaply, meir babin. Make me an offer and I'll consider it, especially since I wished to mount it in a future Inn at the new Dwarven city I am building.
With kind regards-

~Gromm Brownbeard

Swiftspear

Lord of Altera
*Cedlas leaves a piece of clean parchment underneath it. The words in common are written consistently and neat "I can get you a stag's head soon enough. -Cedlas"

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
a bit morbid but i bet jack would gladly mount garfield's head over the fireplace if someone could acquire it

there can only be one