Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Seeking Player for a Daughter

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Edit: Player found for babby.

"Our child would be raised to be polite, with a firm grasp on what is theirs and who could take such from them." -Alistair Kane
In roughly a week, Niah and Alistair Kane will bring their daughter into the world. The child has been born and is in the care of her parents in Myrneth currently. @The Living Ghost and I are hoping to find someone interested to take on the character. Obviously we won't ask you to RP the character right at birth, but we want to get someone lined up for when they are old enough to be played.

If you want to know more about the parents, check out the links to their profiles {
Here} and {Here}.

As for the character itself:

Name:
Alison Kane
Physical Description:

Brown curls with green eyes. Otherwise left up to player.
The plan for right now is to age her one year per week until age five, but this can change if no interested parties come up. The decision of aging can be left to the player and can age as slowly as they prefer. Can also choose the age at which they start playing.

If you're interested, feel free to post here! Any and all questions welcome! If you'd like to show your interest privately, can definitely throw a forum convo to Ghost and I. So- Any takers?~

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
.... I'm interested but I feel I have a backlog of characters. xD Maaan.
Best of luck~

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Thanks to everyone interested! Found a player for the Alison Kane babby. Stay tuned if future procreation happens and I may bump this thread again.!~

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
If I can kill said terrorizer, likely. :p

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Bumping this again as the spot is open. We are currently seeking a player, as the previous one unfortunately had to take a step back. The child is born currently and around a year old now. Any folks interested can look at the above information. Feel free to ask questions here, in a convo with Ghost & I, or via Skype. :)

Last edited:

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
Willow is kinda new she hasn't RPd with anybody yet, but she's 24 and a little bit of a day dreamer.
Changing her surname wouldn't be a problem tbh

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Willow is kinda new she hasn't RPd with anybody yet, but she's 24 and a little bit of a day dreamer.
Changing her surname wouldn't be a problem tbh
Ah, as per the first post Niah and Alistair have a daughter we're trying to find a player for. Just a baby at the moment. Appreciate the offer, but 24 is a bit old.~