Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Seeking Player for Baby

Sophe

Lord of Altera
Good
Pronouns
She/Her
As it says above, Azur and I are looking for someone to RP Arthas and Emala Cordenth's first son (And first child in general)! The baby is to be born sometime in the next couple of days.
Emala_Cordenth.png Arthas_Cordenth.png
He's currently not named and we've decided (Azur decided) that he will look more like his father. He'll have pale skin and Arthas' brown hair. He will also share the dark blue eyes of his mother (Deal with it Azur). The character would be raised to be the heir of house Cordenth which is under the Kingdom of Anhald. If you're interested, feel free to post in the thread or make a conversation with me and Azur and if there are any questions, feel free to ask!

Edit: Person needed for twin sister ;~;

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I approve.

Side Note: Anyone who chooses this route better expect a Four Year Old to constantly be trying to get the baby to come out and play. Thanks.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
More babies! Little lordling would have a lot of guards and friends just slightly older.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Mm- If you don't find anyone else, I will be more then happy to play him.

Call me the understudy, I guess.