Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Seeking someone for Pokemon text-based roleplay

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Hey guys!

I'm looking for someone who wants to join a text-based Pokemon roleplay between me and a friend of mine. Won't be too involved unless you want it to be, we'll just be on an IRC/Discord channel and winging it as we go along with me serving as a psuedo dungeon master (I'll be giving out encounters and npc dialogue as we go along, with input depending on what you want to do).

I've done this before on Skype several times, but they never lasted more than a few months and I'd like to make a more long-lasting story.

Bitann

It took a lot to get here
Hey guys!

I'm looking for someone who wants to join a text-based Pokemon roleplay between me and a friend of mine. Won't be too involved unless you want it to be, we'll just be on an IRC/Discord channel and winging it as we go along with me serving as a psuedo dungeon master (I'll be giving out encounters and npc dialogue as we go along, with input depending on what you want to do).

I've done this before on Skype several times, but they never lasted more than a few months and I'd like to make a more long-lasting story.
What kind of pokemon roleplay is it? Like PMD type roleplay where you play as a pokemon or trainer rp?

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
What kind of pokemon roleplay is it? Like PMD type roleplay where you play as a pokemon or trainer rp?
I dunno yet, could be either. I didn't decide anything so we could decide as a group.

Also lol took so long to reply because job search is time consuming. Oops.