Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Sefryn Flynn (Active)

samsam223

Lord of Altera
image.jpg

Elrowen still da' Alpha Wolf of his singular pack. (Lone, lonely Wolf without any omegas nor Alpha female. *Sad Face.*)

And now he comin' back to reclaim his Alpha position!

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
Wary of: Most people he meets.

Ilthillior - ( @Tempy_ ) I barely know you, but if you so much as threaten one of my brothers I'll hunt you down, and put and end to you.
"Ah yes, welcome to the "We more or less threatened Illthilior" group. And look at that, you're... The 22th threat on the list! Pleasure meeting you, let me just write your name down right here."

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
"Ah yes, welcome to the "We more or less threatened Illthilior" group. And look at that, you're... The 22th threat on the list! Pleasure meeting you, let me just write your name down right here."
"You don't even know what I look like, let alone my name. Also, we didn't threaten you. We came to make sure you didn't kill Balatro again, we came for your message. You're dangerous, we know this. Balatro tried to barter peace, but you claimed we've been stalking you. You attacked him, you threatened him when all he wanted was for you to get over whatever's climbed up your butt."