Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Selene

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Ah. I can go ahead and remove the fiddle thing if it's a point of contention for folks. It hasn't really come up in RP yet so I don't mind removing it. :)
Oh no, because my character uses a Viol qq

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Updated profile and event log. If you're not on her relations and feel like you should be, poke me.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
The harbor of Sanardu finds itself missing a single ship. The Sea Witch no longer sits out in the water, and it's whereabouts now unknown. The house in the church quarter emptied of its valuables and mementos. The Leviathan's Den quiet and the business halted. The women there don't even know how long till it reopens, if it all. Even Madame Mary's has grown silent as well as still. The shipments of opium that kept it's underbelly running have even ceased.

It would seem Selene has withdrawn her ventures in favor of the sea. Or perhaps a return to Astakos. Either way, she made her money and left as quick as she came.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I have to be up in six hours, but hey I updated this on a whim. I never could find any refs I liked. None of them felt right. Found the picture there now on pinterest and heavily edited it.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I had removed my relations and put a few back up. I can't remember who all was on there, so if you feel like you've earned one, poke me. Might do blurbs on request.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
NIAH please give me that blurb when you got the time, man. I like blurbs. Also, nice profile, the formatting is P. Goode.