Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sell Me On Your Faction/Group

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I’ll add another two cents, I think once you start rp’ing with people to represent their faction/culture/whatever the hell people are doing, you’d have a decent idea of how it runs first hand and all. That’s just me.
Yeah, I agree with this sentiment completely. If you don’t RP your culture you won’t be able to form those intricacies in day to day life that make the culture seem immersive.

To add to that- I believe finding people to play a significant part of the culture is the hardest part. There’s no real way to get people into the culture except to host events, RP with people, and hope that luck is on your side. I’ve personally been blessed with supportive and wise friends whom have enthusiastically taken part in my culture, so I guess making friends is also an important step!!