Selling Things

Antilogy

Do You Not Have Phones, Though?
Retired Staff
Pockets full of stuff. Too much to bother listing. Selling cheap. Doesn't do much good in pockets, might as well see if anybody can actually use it.

If you want it I probably have it. Don't expect an immediate reply, I work a lot.

Cheers.

Squidziod

Sea Dweller
Staff member
Squidziod
Squidziod
I'd like quotes on gunpowder, poppies, lilac, and peony flowers. Stack price and amount in stock. Thanks!

Antilogy

Do You Not Have Phones, Though?
Retired Staff
How many rads for like 90?
2k work?

Just checked. None at all. I blame Balatro

do you have quartz?
Lots of quartz stairs. Not much of everything else. I spent most of my quartz on Veraci.

Got anything that would qualify for the ooc museum?
arrows that say "something special" and ones that were used to kill the kraken. Lots of player heads. Bedrock. Endstone that came from the end (not the sorrows). Sponge before it was widely available. Russian Vodka. Shrek head. A three eyed mask. Bodkin arrow. Lots of more IC looty things.

I'd like quotes on gunpowder, poppies, lilac, and peony flowers. Stack price and amount in stock. Thanks!
Somebody bought gunpowder. All of it. RIP House of Lords.

10 stacks of poppies. 500 per stack sound fair? I'll throw in my 3 peonies. Not stacks.

Do you have bones/skulls/bonemeal?
Somebody bought all my bones except 1. I have 1 bone. No bonemeal. Skulls. Uh, lots, depending on what kind you mean.
Edit: I found 20 more bones...

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Patron
Bartooliinii
Bartooliinii
Patron
arrows that say "something special" and ones that were used to kill the kraken. Lots of player heads. Bedrock. Endstone that came from the end (not the sorrows). Sponge before it was widely available. Russian Vodka. Shrek head. A three eyed mask. Bodkin arrow. Lots of more IC looty things.
Great! send em on over!