Upcoming [Semi-Private] [TBD] The Lightbringer's Enemies

Luam

Legend of Altera
Hero
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Hero

Verum Illuminat et Veritas Praevalebilt.
"Thou shalt burn the dead so they might not rise as demons, or worse!"

Once more, Adventurers are gathered to slaughter Skraag's Unholy Scum.

OOC:
Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: Sir Podric Flanders + Duc Maceo de Courtnay
Public or Private: Semi-Private - PM me or post here if you'd like to join, however, I will be capping out the 'party' out at 12-15 [Including Myself]. Do not attempt to join if you simply intend on causing trouble.
Temples or Shrines Involved: The Frontier Ring-Shrine.
Have you spoken with the town/region owners and are they aware of the risks to their region involved?: Iz Frontier.

Where: The Frontier [Ignis Shrine]
When: TBD [Will put up a Strawpoll once interest is there]
What: Another attack on Skraag's Demons via angering them to attack the Ring Shrine.
Classification: Moderate for PvP, Violent for PvE [Death is up to the Player, not forced]
Tags: BoredBrit Lannis Elz

[Note: Though the main purpose isn't to get Ignis' attention, there would be attempts/hope that Ignis makes a presence]

"While the enemies of the Lightbringer still draw breath, there can be no peace."
-Altered Quote from Warhammer 40k

Party: {As stated above, PM me or ask here if you want to be added, however, I hold the right to allow or deny anyone who applies}
1) Podric Luam
2)
3) Hamish Sir Arc
4) Arike Raphael Payne
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)

Reserve: {This is priority for anyone who isn't in the first 10, and somebody from the current party drops out due to their own schedule}
1)
2)
3)

Last edited:

BoredBrit

Lord of Altera
Legend
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
WHEE WHOO

Pre-Event RP will start with reinforcing the current set of walls maybe about a half hour beforehand