Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Semi-Private] The Purple Wedding [3rd Feb - 4 EST]

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend

WEWILLTAKEJERUSALEM.png

-=-

You are all hereby called to witness the joining of the bloodlines Lavoyarde and de Courtnay in the most holy matrimony.
The ceremony shall
see as the Pontifex Maceo de Courtnay and the Princess Marie du Lavoyarde share their vows before the eyes of God and man.

All guests are asked to RSVP in regards to their invite at the earliest possible date.

-=-

Verum Illuminat et Veritas Praevalebit.
-=-

OOC:

-Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: Either Pod 'the Rod' Flanders or Charlemagne du Lavoyarde
-Public or Private: Semi-Private

-Temples or Shrines Involved: Knights Haven
Lannis Cukie1 SirLuamTehDoge Paint Archbishop Sir_Arc Tomato150 Megadonkey30 Old-Seadog Rossu @More..

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I will not be attending because I hate BoredBrit and Cukie1.

This is a PROTEST.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Oh basically, if you want to attend just put a thing here and i'll say if maceo would let you in. :)

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
knowledge of the event itself can be public but attendance is based on invites and asking maceo if you can do so

Morbid

Lord of Altera
Evil
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Evil
The Purple Wedding... Are you expecting someone to show up, whisper "The Seymours send their regards", and then murder everyone?

Bowduim

Lord of Altera
Smurf Does my not-a-religious-fanatic Lavoyarde Char count as “all the frenchies?”

Also I appreciate someone is called the great in their first Name “Charles the Great of Lavoyarde”