Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Semi Private, Violent Hopfully] Reclaiming what was Forgotten

Lavilethorn

Lord of Altera

With the Forgotten Frontier discovered, it is our duty to now reclaim what was lost. The ruined castle that survivors of the first expedition took refuge in shall be the first and last line of defense against the scourge of Skraag, the Doom-Bringer, and its rotting minions.

The Order of the Gloriam Vinctum plans to reclaim and restore this ancient stronghold as their own in their war against the Scourge, but we cannot do it alone. I ask those who are friendly to the Order, or otherwise, to extend donations of supplies, and in return, we will permit you to send scholars to accompany us into this land wrought with horrors. Under our protection, they may come and go as they please.

OOC:
This event is centered around the Order, but I didn’t want to leave anyone hanging out of the event. Basically, if you wanna partake, simply have your character sign up here with some IC supplies to offer (no OOC items required). I want this to be a small event so only a limited number of those outside of the Order will be permitted.

List:
Thôrdil Bárúmur (Jazzper )
Kam Kamaoe
Kris SirLuamTehDoge

Time:
TBD​

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Depending on time and date, Thor'll supply some stone and some gear from his 'leftover pile' (things ppl never paid for and things ppl never retrieved)

Edit: Not like they wont get the st00f if I cant make it

Last edited:

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Im genuinely curious to see what you do with the thing I'd done. Best of luck :)

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
If I'm able to attend the time and day it's on, I wouldn't mind getting Kam in on this.
Edit: Just realized stuff... uh. Kam secured some timber for another thing that fell through, so she could have that brought.

Last edited:

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
I'd like to have Joe come to this, he's got some stuff.

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
I'll show up with Kris if there's still space and i'm there for the time of it

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
This looks like it would be a poster? Is the event public knowledge, even though it is semi-private?

I ask because I would be interested in an RP with Dum'ni and the Order.