Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [September 3, 2017] +The Mystic Union+

Colonelgames

Lord of Altera
Legend
Colonelgames
Colonelgames
Legend
+=+ The Mystic Union +=+

Date: September 3rd, 2017
---5:00PM EST---

Fenric Varkious calls upon mages of all different disciplines to adjourn in the Sangrian Lands of Konungsriki to study the Arcane. Mages of any skill level will be acceptable, so long as they can prove their magistry. Those who aren't mages won't be accepted, however that shouldn't stop you from trying! (Be creative)

Public/Private?: Public, however those who cannot prove they're a mage will not be accepted.

========================
This event is marked as Normal
========================

Take the Event Carriage at spawn

Last edited:

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
+=+ The Mystic Union +=+

Date: September 3rd, 2017
---5:00PM EST---

Fenric Varkious calls upon mages of all different disciplines to adjourn in the Sangrian Lands of Konungsriki to study the Arcane. Mages of any skill level will be acceptable, so long as they can prove their magistry. Those who aren't mages won't be accepted, however that shouldn't stop you from trying! (Be creative)

Public/Private?: Public, however those who cannot prove they're a mage will not be accepted.

========================
This event is marked as Violent
========================

. . Now I just want to try to think of something.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Yeah but it's icy cold up there. Icy freezy I tell you.

Immerael

The Shadow Admín
Retired Staff
So uh...where's the carrot on the stick? Right now it seems "all you mages come here for no reason other then 'study'". Which I imagine all the mages are doing with their actual magic teachers.

Just curious is all, as right now it's random duder saying come way up here away from your friends n family to a strange place for no real benefit. The more paranoid of the mages likely see it as a trap xD

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
So uh...where's the carrot on the stick? Right now it seems "all you mages come here for no reason other then 'study'". Which I imagine all the mages are doing with their actual magic teachers.

Just curious is all, as right now it's random duder saying come way up here away from your friends n family to a strange place for no real benefit. The more paranoid of the mages likely see it as a trap xD
I don't know too much about this other than I think fen wants to form a council of magic peeps, so I'm letting him use konungsriki for it

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Just tell them you altered their mind so they don't believe you!

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
If Sami's words got overseen- We had originally planned the coronation at this date and time, so if we could figure out something?

Colonelgames

Lord of Altera
Legend
Colonelgames
Colonelgames
Legend

I don't know too much about this other than I think fen wants to form a council of magic peeps, so I'm letting him use konungsriki for it
Fenric seeks to unify magic so that it can form a more definitive home in Altera, and this event is moreso just a precursor for what I plan to organize. The event will ultimately try to help mage characters connect with each other. :)