Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Sermon of The Grey Lady [April 23rd]

CaptnBluebeard

Lord of Altera

*Posted about the message-boards of Linlea and MockingBay*
From one land to another, may we remember the guidance that our dear Lady sets forth as the faith stands opposed. From the blasphemous ways of Skraag bringing about our exodus but failing to sway our hearts to his corrupted ways, to the passing of time throughout the ages. Come and hear of her teachings, hope your judgement is delayed long enough to listen to a priest of The Grey Lady!

Date/Time: Sunday 23th, 3:00 P.M. EST
Place: The nameless Church right next to Mockingbay's townsquare, within the noble district
Event Classification: Peaceful

Last edited:

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I am okay with this event, but ask me/the region owner first next time ;)

But yeah, I let it pass, still inactive, but thought I should say that at least.

Sir_George_III

Lord of Altera
I'm going to hate having to miss this :(. If it's even possible would someone mind getting some snapshots, maybe transcribe some of what is being said? I would love to be there myself but I have prior engagements sadly. I'd pay to have the chance honestly.

CaptnBluebeard

Lord of Altera
As a hobo-looking fella finished the sermon amongst the group of people (some of which were payed to come), the masses left the streets, only to be met by the hunchback of notre dame as he yelled down from the belltower. Confused, the hobo clenched his fist like Arthur, hearing the words of blatant idiocy and featured heresy, and hobbled down the empty streets like a cat on dopamine. Now the skeleton inside of you beckons to hear of a review