Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

SerOzimondios (Now SanguinePain) 's Ban appeal. [Resolved - Unbanned]

ZeroOrgan

Lord of Altera
Well...it has been some time, I admit. I couldn't deal with the embarrassment of being banned, it was a big deal. I thought this was a good thing in honestly, it gave me more time to think about how to roleplay, and what it really means . Its not about winning the fight, or being the best, its about the experience , the journey, not the end of it. Because what happens then? You do another journey for the purpose of completing it. Now with this new found knowledge. Id like to return, and attempt my journey once again.

This server has meant alot to me, I made friends, put my self in a community I'd never been in before, a second life persay, where I could live the person I never was. I took that too far, I wanted too much. So I powergamed my way to what I wanted. I was so ... desperate, for something that I already had. I wanted a good time, although I wanted more.. which led to all the events. I started fights for no reason, and powergaming to win them just for materialistic items, and not roleplay purposes.

I want to come back. Honestly, I think abit of Karma has bitten my behind. Karma of which was completely deserved. I miss the experiences and memories my character Raan had. The friends she made, the losses she accepted and moved on, everyone I met as Raan, I can still nearly remember, thats how memorable it was.. And now as my character was banned, bled out, and revived.. Id like to try, just try a second chance

I believe in a world, where people can fix their faults, and work around them , I believe that even if they have a troubled start , that they can recover. I believe that communities of friends, can show so many things that are overlooked, I believe in second chances among all friends and enemies. I believe in a fresh slate for all those seeking a new life. I believe that I can fix my faults, I believe , even though I had a troubled start, I can recover, I believe in great communities of friends, that can show amazing things, and promise not to overlook those experiences aswell as treasure the moments we share, I believe that I can make the most out of my second chance.

Do you believe?

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
The staff have reviewed and discussed your appeal. I appreciate how heartfelt this was and there's no reason we can see to deny you that second chance. I should be able to get you sorted out in-game shortly.

All we ask is to be aware of what it means to powergame and the consent rules that we have in place.