Server Down & Inventories

Elz

Secretly Niah
Staff member

Public Announcement

The server is down for the time being due to an error caused with a restart - Unfortunately all inventories wiped (enderchests included) and we're updating to a new plugin to prevent it happening again in the future. The server will be up when the new plugin is sorted, and so we'll keep you updated.
There seems to be no way to give you all items back in any easy fashion, but we do have logs of inventories from yesterday (at least in some cases) and so we'll be using those lists to return those items to you manually. Any books come up as logs, and so those can be sent to you via forum conversation. This will take time, and we apologise, but are working hard on fixing the issues.

Claiming some posts too - Will update soon with more information.

Update:

A command to restore inventories from the last recorded time will be used on each player, please PM a member of staff so we can get around to you. This will vary, ideally it will be recent as some cases are from yesterday, but it seems to update when worlds are changed (pocket, for example) and so that's when inventories are likely to be restored from. We'll be using the same plugin that we've used for years now until the upcoming 1.13 release, so while we don't expect this error again it may be more ideal to store any particularly valuable items in chests separately. (We also suggest moving things to storage in preparation for the upcoming release. Tiberione has more info on that with his threads.)

Last edited:

NIAH

Secretly Elz
Retired Staff
I send my best wishes to all of the staff right now. You guys work hard for no pay, but we appreciate you.

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Patron
Bartooliinii
Bartooliinii
Patron
I keep my best items in my enderchest :confused: my irreplaceble ooc reward, items like that, omg...
Also, I'm not whitelisted anymore. Hope you guys don't die in the process!
EDIT: also so good that you're trying to give everyone their stuff back!!

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Legend
JstarGames
JstarGames
Legend
I had so much juicy stuff in my enderchest, big oof indeed.

Best of luck fixing the issue, guys.

Jazzper

Restorer of Inventories
Staff member
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
I keep my best items in my enderchest :confused: my irreplaceble ooc reward, items like that, omg...
Also, I'm not whitelisted anymore. Hope you guys don't die in the process!
EDIT: also so good that you're trying to give everyone their stuff back!!
Due to the inventory issue, players were blocked from logging in for a bit to ensure that no further issues arise. It'll be up when, as the OP says, the new plugin is in place! :)
No panic, we have cake.

Elz

Secretly Niah
Staff member
Update:

A command to restore inventories from the last recorded time will be used on each player, please PM a member of staff so we can get around to you. This will vary, ideally it will be recent as some cases are from yesterday, but it seems to update when worlds are changed (pocket, for example) and so that's when inventories are likely to be restored from. We'll be using the same plugin that we've used for years now until the upcoming 1.13 release, so while we don't expect this error again it may be more ideal to store any particularly valuable items in chests separately. (We also suggest moving things to storage in preparation for the upcoming release. Tiberione has more info on that with his threads.)

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Patron
Bartooliinii
Bartooliinii
Patron
. . . I keep my gromm books in my enderchest. I'll have to check later.
some of gromm's original books are in a chest he left before I am Wake left. If you remember the titles, contact me and I can see if I we have them, in case the enderchest be reset to a point before you got the books.