Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Server Issues & Inventories

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet

Public Announcement
Update 2/4/19:
See latest posts for more info

Update:

A command to restore inventories from the last recorded time will be used on each player, please PM a member of staff so we can get around to you. This will vary, ideally it will be recent as some cases are from yesterday, but it seems to update when worlds are changed (pocket, for example) and so that's when inventories are likely to be restored from. We'll be using the same plugin that we've used for years now until the upcoming 1.13 release, so while we don't expect this error again it may be more ideal to store any particularly valuable items in chests separately. (We also suggest moving things to storage in preparation for the upcoming release. Tiberione has more info on that with his threads.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
What Niah/Elz said, regular chests are fine!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I send my best wishes to all of the staff right now. You guys work hard for no pay, but we appreciate you.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I keep my best items in my enderchest :confused: my irreplaceble ooc reward, items like that, omg...
Also, I'm not whitelisted anymore. Hope you guys don't die in the process!
EDIT: also so good that you're trying to give everyone their stuff back!!

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I had so much juicy stuff in my enderchest, big oof indeed.

Best of luck fixing the issue, guys.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Good luck, hope you don’t have to slave too much over this

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
I keep my best items in my enderchest :confused: my irreplaceble ooc reward, items like that, omg...
Also, I'm not whitelisted anymore. Hope you guys don't die in the process!
EDIT: also so good that you're trying to give everyone their stuff back!!
Due to the inventory issue, players were blocked from logging in for a bit to ensure that no further issues arise. It'll be up when, as the OP says, the new plugin is in place! :)
No panic, we have cake.

Elz

hmm
Staff member
Admin
Very Sweet
Update:

A command to restore inventories from the last recorded time will be used on each player, please PM a member of staff so we can get around to you. This will vary, ideally it will be recent as some cases are from yesterday, but it seems to update when worlds are changed (pocket, for example) and so that's when inventories are likely to be restored from. We'll be using the same plugin that we've used for years now until the upcoming 1.13 release, so while we don't expect this error again it may be more ideal to store any particularly valuable items in chests separately. (We also suggest moving things to storage in preparation for the upcoming release. Tiberione has more info on that with his threads.)

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
. . . I keep my gromm books in my enderchest. I'll have to check later.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
. . . I keep my gromm books in my enderchest. I'll have to check later.
some of gromm's original books are in a chest he left before I am Wake left. If you remember the titles, contact me and I can see if I we have them, in case the enderchest be reset to a point before you got the books.