Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Server Issues & Inventories

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
i got kicked off server when it happened, but not everyone did (Cymic was afk and when i logged back on 20 secs he was still afk), i had eaten a bunch of stuff from my inventory and it all reappeared
I fell asleep on server

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Solus In the chat about an hour ago someone logged out and in, and it happened again. It seems to be with logging in and then you're reset. Saying this, I just remembered I was in the middle of writing a book and I was at page 17 and that is now reset >.<

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
We seem to have grasped what the issue is with being kicked and roll backed. It has to do with space overload. Coordinating with Tiberione and rest of staff to ease that.

DraconDarknight

Lord of Altera
DraconDarknight
DraconDarknight
Solus In the chat about an hour ago someone logged out and in, and it happened again. It seems to be with logging in and then you're reset. Saying this, I just remembered I was in the middle of writing a book and I was at page 17 and that is now reset >.<
So you can keep writing books in the meantime:
Best write them in word and copy paste it over.
While I'm not sure copy/paste still works on books, it at least saves your texts.

For the page length issue you have to trick a bit by editing the word-page layout to be exactly as big as a minecraft book. I suggest using either W or N as reference for this, as they are the widest letters.
In the worst case you'll have to copy paste in line by line, but that is still better than loosing all your progress when writing books.

If I remember correctly, having a perfectly formatted word-sheet was even a requirement for copy-paste to work with books.

Sadly, I no longer got a preset, as I got two screens now and am probably faster just typing it off ;)

Edit:
Ups... It's W and M, not W and N.
I must have accidentally hit the wrong key.

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
My inventory is reset to sometime last week. :( Lost a lot of various build materials. '-'

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Did the server go down, or did it just reset when you logged in?
The server didn't go down, but I also don't know exactly when it reset. I was logged in yesterday and the day before, but I wasn't building so I never really bothered to look at what was in my inventory. I just got on to build and when I looked, I realized that it was all from last week. So who knows when it happened, only that it happened.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
It may have occurred during the last logged crashes p00f, rue and cymic mentioned. I've removed a file we've been having issues with and hopefully that's been the cause of this. We'll continue to keep tabs on it.

If anyone's missed important items, please send me a conversation so I can aid you.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello players-

There seems to be a bug when purchasing player heads. They don't go to your inventory right away. Please don't put any player heads (item heads) or purchase any in the Auction House. If you give me a screenshot of your stuck player heads in a convo, that'd help me out in organizing who has one. Spread the word.

Thanks