Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Server Issues & Inventories

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I had the entire collection but I'll log on in a little and double check.

Fronslin

Based on what?
Retired Staff
Fronslin
Fronslin
Good
I am missing a few Will compare against the list later. I'm fortunate that I didnt happen to have anything too expensive on me besides a few props.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Great work on updating to 1.13! I think you must have spend quite some time in it and it didn't go disastrous either :)
Since the /ah command doesn't work, I fear what I had on the AH is now disappeared forever.
Correct? Or will the plugin update to 1.13 too?

Great work on updating to 1.13! I think you must have spend quite some time in it and it didn't go disastrous either :)
Since the /ah command doesn't work, I fear what I had on the AH is now disappeared forever.
Correct? Or will the plugin update to 1.13 too?
Same question regarding brewery barrels. And bookshelves.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello- Tiberione has picked up work lately and our fix up process will have some lulls. Currently, the following are disabled:

Auction House
Portable Stables
Villager Shopeggs
and I’m looking into mcmmo.

There have been some minor bugs, as well. Stay tuned. I believe Brewey is back up- and confirming it with people.

Last edited:

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Yay for brewery. Perhaps I will continue my hopeless quest to figure out the recipe for wine

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hey all- there’s a bug somewhere in our server files. We’ve been going through a few crashes and rollbacks. I’m going to look into it when I can. But in the mean time, I recommend just logging in to just roleplay or chat. Building and getting items may not save properly.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
McMMO seems to be safe from the rollbacks as well (from what I've experience, take it with a pinch of salt) so keep grinding if you want to.

And good luck to the Staff, we know this update was not the best in terms of stability but we know you're doing your best and we love you all for it. :heart:

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Hey all- there’s a bug somewhere in our server files. We’ve been going through a few crashes and rollbacks. I’m going to look into it when I can. But in the mean time, I recommend just logging in to just roleplay or chat. Building and getting items may not save properly.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
Should we clear our enderchests into separate chests again?

D

Dark Auras

I've done what I can to fix this (very ambiguous) problem. I can't guarantee it wont crash as I cant monitor it for the next couple hours. But if it hasn't in, 24 hours, then I think we should be good to go.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I've done what I can to fix this (very ambiguous) problem. I can't guarantee it wont crash as I cant monitor it for the next couple hours. But if it hasn't in, 24 hours, then I think we should be good to go.
Wow! Is there anything you can't fix? Amazing!

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Something is up with the prestige map...
The server has crashed three times now, with only me online and at one time me and Fronslin and Shaolinpunk.
Not everytime I take the prestige map out it crashes. But when it crashes, I am holding the prestige map.
Before I had this trouble of me crashing the server when I held a nobility map and it didn't happen when I held the prestige map.
Now the prestige map is doing it too D:

EDIT: Tested this theory cause ShaolinPunk said "Dew it" and it happened again, it crashed. It didn't rollback however

EDIT: EDIT: in other words, the Dark Order now controls the server with this divine relic and shall crash it unless you all convert to Jishrim

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
When you remove that in a lava trash pit and generate a new one, does it still crash?
If so, I’d recommend people removing their prestige maps and generate a new one without opening it.

Heads up- the Landlord plugin may have been the cause of the rolbackncrashes. Tiberione has disabled it for now. We’ll figure out how to bring it back without issues.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
When you remove that in a lava trash pit and generate a new one, does it still crash?
If so, I’d recommend people removing their prestige maps and generate a new one without opening it.

Heads up- the Landlord plugin may have been the cause of the rolbackncrashes. Tiberione has disabled it for now. We’ll figure out how to bring it back without issues.
I'll test it out next time I'm online alone, alright?

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I found out something new that might help. Some of my Prestige maps stack together in a chest. Others don't. No idea if this info helps, but it's related to the problem perhaps.