Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Server (Plugin) Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark Auras

______________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello all,

I will use this thread to update the public on any plugin changes that do not justify their own thread.

Any updates that are made that require guides will get their own thread.

D

Dark Auras

- Replaced Lockette with LockettePro to fix some issues we were having with it.
- 25 Vote Milestone now gives you a "MoneyPouch" that will give you anywhere between 700 and 2500r instead of the 1000r flatrate reward.
- Fixed sign colors

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dark Auras

- Changed our permissions plugin, this is mostly a backend change and has no visible changes to users.
- Updated HollowMessages, HollowMessaging, HollowTitles. Most updates in regards to switching the permissions system. If you encounter any issues with titles, messaging or entrance/exit messages please report in a bug report or PM!

D

Dark Auras

-Removed HollowNobility (On next restart) - If anyone experiences any issues with prestige over the next few days please let me know! This does mean any money that is stored in HollowNobility houses/etc will be lost. That being said the money has likely been sitting there for a long time now.

*Note - I have removed the posts below to clean up the thread and keep it on track - To respond to the questions about refunding the amount directly into the owners bank account: The decision was made that they had enough time to empty the account since we migrated to Prestige.

Any questions can be sent to myself and Solus VIA PM!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.