Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinshi

I think I might like it here
Laughing Skull US-Horde(Three level 85s)
Echo Isles US-Alliance(One level 80)

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
Silvermoon - 83 Paladin, Tank
70 ish druid, Healing
47 Priest, healing
61 Rogue, Dps (._.)
All alliance

Lightninghoof - 80 Undead Mage, dps (._.)

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
I recon we should decid on a server to all play on, one nobodys been on before, a relatively quiet one if possible.

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
Lightninghoof used to be RP/PVP i think. It was relatively quiet except for the major RP areas like goldshire or brill

0r3o_ops

Villager
I'm on Vek nilash lvl 85 worgen DK, and the rest of my alts are on Destromath, I play mainly on Fireystixx, the DK.

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
cfdj said:
I recon we should decid on a server to all play on, one nobodys been on before, a relatively quiet one if possible.
The problem is that half of us play EU and half of us play US :p

But if and when I start playing again, i'd love to do it with some Hollowworld buddies, we could form a guild and represent. :p

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
I once was in a dungeon party with a mom, her 18 year old daughter, her 14 year old son and her son's friend. They came from Northern Ireland too... live about 5 minutes away from me.... It was a strange experience.

Fr3aKeD

The Bearded Man
I'm on Sisters of Elune, Horde side and Wyrmrest Accord with alliance side. Horde is my main faction though.

Derk

Lord of Altera
Shall we start a vote of what server to play on? I think a rp server that no one(from minecraft is on) this way we all start on a clean slate.

cfdj

Loyal Servant of Altera
If we do that then we'd have to have some consistency between characters in W.O.W and in R.P on hollow world (It wouldn't have to be exact just if your Orc then be Orc.). And what about sides?

Status
Not open for further replies.