Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Setting Pictures - Save One Post Two

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
@Balatro
I don't know about you, but my landscapes, cityscapes, dungeons, and maps need some love.

If you see a picture you like, save it. If you save it, post two of your own!

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Okay you guys are way too cool for me to handle. Is there a dropbox with all your crazy characters and settings?

6usiN6K.jpg
This one doesn't really count, but I like to imagine what's behind the wall!

Wallpaper (35).jpg Hy7KJ5N.jpg

-K9

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Hello build ideas that I may or may not ever build but will gawk at, regardless. sopretty.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
*cracks knuckles*
alright boys, it's time for me to kickstart this thread into maximum overdrive baby. I have so many environment reference pictures it is time for me to get this dog cart rolling.

Beginning my Picspam with an artist called Alex Andreyev:

Alex Andreyev.jpg Andreyev 2.jpg Andreyev 3.jpg Andreyev 4.jpg

for your post-apocalyptic desert settlement inspiration. this stuff's almost surreal.

I got 6 more slots, so let's continue our run-down aesthetic with some Abandoned Places:

tumblr_msnkx1qIf51rmsb9no2_500.jpg tumblr_msnkx1qIf51rmsb9no4_500.jpg tumblr_msnkx1qIf51rmsb9no10_500.jpg tumblr_msnkx1qIf51rmsb9no3_500.jpg tumblr_msnkx1qIf51rmsb9no5_500.jpg tumblr_msnkx1qIf51rmsb9no6_500.jpg

Gaby

Lord of Altera
let's check out some Medieval Towns I found while desperately searching for a pastoral background to a Concentration picture:

village 08.jpg P9300954.JPG medieval-town-square-fairy-fantasies.jpg 1zc0lc7.jpg

that's one real-life picture, three CGI creations, and one miniature set.

6 more to go, so let's carry on our greenery theme with some Forests and Jungles:

tumblr_mxv8smc6YP1s0x17go1_500.jpg tumblr_mxv8smc6YP1s0x17go2_500.jpg tumblr_msnkx1qIf51rmsb9no9_500.jpg tumblr_msnkx1qIf51rmsb9no7_500.jpg

and I got 2 more left so let me just post some pretties:

tumblr_msnkx1qIf51rmsb9no8_500.jpg tumblr_mlyg7wNKaP1s7e0yco1_500.jpg

water is amazing.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
oooh! lemme wait a while for people to catch their breath, but here comes the Beauty of Africa!

tumblr_mwelw1wKUK1rqkjy0o1_500.jpg tumblr_mwelw1wKUK1rqkjy0o2_500.jpg tumblr_mwelw1wKUK1rqkjy0o6_r1_500.jpg tumblr_mwelw1wKUK1rqkjy0o9_r1_500.jpg tumblr_mwelw1wKUK1rqkjy0o10_r1_500.jpg

(wherein Gaby learns she really likes beaches...)
yep. Africa. it's a diverse continent full of cool things and- oh my god you guys have to see the pink lake!

It's called Lake Retba, it's in Senegal, and it's pink because of all the salt in the water.
yes, salt.

finally, here's an underwater jesus and some factory piping:

tumblr_msnkx1qIf51rmsb9no1_500.jpg tumblr_m6dfbyblKX1rwcvg2o1_500.jpg