Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

SeverinkaSky’s Application [Accepted - Jinny]

SeverinkaSky

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
SeverinkaSky

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States of America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when a character knows something that they did not learn in role play, but the OOC player knows it. Such as another characters name.
Power gaming is when a character has an unfair advantage over another character. For example, in battle, a character is attacking another character and kills them without allowing them escape or a chance to fight back.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Jinny (Seollal)

8. Tell us about yourself!
I like running cross country and track, pop music, playing sims 4, and summer.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
No one referred me, but I’m looking for a better to experience than I’ve had in the past.

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

Character Name:
ve - Lysla Sontuh

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human - Soolera

Appearance:
Dark skin, black shoulder-length hair, and gray eyes. She wears a cropped shirt with shoulder bands and a skirt with many different colored dyes. For shoes, Lysla wears tan boots for walking in the desert and has a slight-blue stained mangrove bracelet and pendant.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
N/A

Written Test!
(This is where you tell us a story of your choosing! Be creative. It should be 400 words minimum and use the character you've created above. This is what we use to judge your ability as a roleplayer. Show us how much you've learned by reading our guides and lore. Include anything you think will impress us!)

Lysla sits around a campfire in the early morning, surrounded by members of her caravan. The sun has not yet risen, and some stars still shine overhead. Over the campfire, a mangrove pot sits full of boiling water collected from the last town the group had traded with. jal-Ituk, an older human that had been with the family for decades stood over the pot and stirred in collected vegetables and spices. Beside her, an older wood elf nurses a crying baby, new to the caravan tribe. While they wait for the soup to cook, the tribe listens to the stories of jal-Sevaisa, an almost elder halfling that refuses to retire to Sool. She tells them of the evil greylings and how they stole a day’s worth of traded spices from a caravan on its way to Fadma to celebrate. It was a great loss for the tribe at the time, but once arriving to Sool, other caravans and elders were willing to supply the group with offerings. Lysla always thought the story was beautiful, she loved how the Soolera always helped one another, and how every one of them were like family. Despite the long days of travel in the desert and the hardships they might face, the nomads always had each other. She knew she could never stay put, as the world had so much to see and to offer. Looking up at the stars above, at the constellation of ja-Rawis Ehar, the guide of the first Soolera. He always pointed to home, south to Sool. Lysla was proud to be Sooleran, and as the soup was passed around, she muttered a quick thanks to Jax for her good fortune. The soup was delicious, as always with the spices and herbs her tribe kept. There was never a day where the supplies they’d traded were not plentiful that Lysla had known. The fire was put out and her family went to their caravan. It was longer than the others, made of a large piece of mangrove wood with stained spots and window carvings. She climbed inside, surrounded by hanging herbs, boxes of dye and piles of silk. Her mother and father rode the horses that pulled the caravan along through the desert, flanked on both sides by tharstor and wagons. “Where is the next town?” Lysla asked her aunt in the harsh tongue of the Sooleran. “Not far, maybe a day or so. The sun has been hotter lately, we are lucky to be able to remain inside to watch the children.” In her aunts lap slept the youngest member of their tribe, a small baby known as Jivel. “You are getting older now, Lysla. It is almost Fadma. You will be looking for a partner there, yes?” her aunt asked, smiling. “Yes, Nemai. Of course. Tell me again the story of how you and Taleak met.”
“Well, it wasn’t too long ago. Only ten Fadma’s ago. It was a very good celebration. I was leaving the caravan I had been with for a while, My second after leaving my birth mother. I joined him after we met in Sool and I haven’t left this caravan since. I hope someday you find someone like him.”
“As do I auntie.”

Current Setting of the Server:

As the last galleys pull into port from the Northern Kingdoms, so too do they mark the end of the Exodus. A dark and desperate chapter in Altera's history.

The undead swarms had battered us, and the Sea of Storms had bruised us, yet here we were, alive. Alive in a brave new frontier to the east, and the flickering embers of our dying lands were now kindling the fires of new civilization, in a land of opportunity, vast and boundless.

Now, for the first time in a long time, there is hope. Hope of a new chapter, a new beginning and a clean slate. Yet there is also fear. Fear of the land unknown, and the danger untold. There is fear that, in spreading the light, we draw the ire of what lies in the shadows. In this new land, it even seems as if demons and the explainable come out to play.

But no matter the opinions on the subject, there is one thing that may be said for certain.

Life on Altera was about to change

Last edited:

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.