Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

{Shady Bargains}

EnzoDaBoss

Lord of Altera
Hello Everyone!
I would like to announce the opening of my new shop:
Shady Bargains!

We've just opened up in the Slums of Storm's Landing! We sell high quality items for extremely low prices, making many of our customers wonder:
"How're they making a profit off of this? Seems shady."​

Inventory/Prices
(Items restocked frequently, if something's out of stock, check back soon!)
Diamonds

1 for 50.00 R.

Gold
16 for 75.00 R.

Iron
16 for 115.00 R.

Redstone
16 for 32.00 R.

Shady Bargains provides not only fantastically low prices for high quality goods, but also an escape from the horrendous poverty of its surroundings. As soon as you step inside of Shady Bargains, you're greeted with warmth from furnaces, a beautiful pink rug, and some nice music playing on our jukebox.

Real Reviews from Real People
"Shady Bargains really exceeded my expectations! Everything about this pleasant little shop tucked away in an up-and-coming section of Storm's Landing really tickled my fancy."

"Great shop with low prices for expensive goods. Only downside is the garish, pink carpeting."

"I came for the cheap diamonds, stayed for the atmosphere! The owner of this place is clearly a quite intelligent individual, he has impeccable taste when it comes to paintings and music."

What're you waiting for?! Head on down to the worst part of Storm's Landing and get yourself some high quality goods for cheap!