Share your D&D Characters!

Paint

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
LegendMystic
Heya, I like D&D and I like to hear about peoples various characters, share your class and backstory so I can enjoy it!

NIAH

Secretly Elz
Retired Staff
1. Pyre. Fire Genasi Warlock with Fiend patron.

When she found a book she thought could be used to contact the father responsible for her Genasi heritage, Pyre was in for a surprise when the ritual opened contact to something else instead. She ended up making a pact with a fiensish entity in exchange for power, and uses those powers to further her noble family's influence. Fiery Elizabeth, basically.

2. Gehanna. Fallen Aasimar arcane trickster with the haunted background.

She was born with a compulsion to the stars and would sometimes sleepwalk outside, as if something called to her. She had a few blackout episodes and awoke to a dead body and spectral wings as part of a fallen aasimar's background. Her only solace was a music box that would only play music at night, but she could never quite remember the tune in the morning. Turns out there was a daeva for a trickster god imprisoned in the box that would mess with her and possessed her occasionally, and even possessed party members. Immerael

3. Taslinn. Half elven cleric of Helm.

She's brand spankin' new, but devotes herself to Helm to help deal with inner struggles. Manically repeats the holy tenets of her god at times, and will put protecting others above saving herself.

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
LegendMystic
I've been mostly DMing so I don't have a lot of examples, but I will point towards the session I'm involved in as a player.

Wilhelm-Hanns von Bernick - Cleric of Tyr/Torm

Wilhelm is the sixth child of the Lord and Lady Bernick, his childhood was filled with a treatment from his father that could be compared as a sort of 'Unwelcome Guest' in his own household. Will grew rebellious and troublesome, his mother, the one who cared the most for him, tried her best to guide his path and tried to welcome him into Faith of the God Tyr/Torm, However, even with this chance, his path could not be guided elsewhere. With a great crime and sin to his faith, He was punished and sent by Torm/Tyr to a Oath of Penance, and to try and remove his 6 brands and sins, with only one remaining to be fulfilled...

BoredBrit

Lord of Altera
Legend
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Kristoff - Fighter/Cleric of the Forge

Angry Dwarf bastard. Worked as a member of the Kingsguard until he failed to prevent an assassination attempt on the prince. Fled in self-imposed exile to a village in the South where he remained until the campaign began.

The village was destroyed by a dragon cult who want to become gods or something. Everyone either fled or died, the party was visited by Gods telling us to take down the cult so that they don't have to welcome new people into the pantheon.

Solus

Solzilla
Staff member
Server Owner
Masana - Human Cleric of Sarenrae, raised in an orphanage in an unknown desert town. She became caught up in danger that struck a town with her party and went on to aid in a war. It's been a few years.

Ghislain- Goes by more names. Changeling Druid who's in search of something and running from something. Finding companions and aid along a wayward journey.

Jeroxia

The Jesterator
Gimmond- lightfoot halfling bard.

Basically an outcast for his entire life, Gimmond took to wooing and singing to anyone and anything he came across to make vengeance. It wasn't until he learned of the dragonborn princess that his goal became to woo her and become king of the realm... sadly, she is taken.

Lavilethorn

Lord of Altera
For a bit I played a Warforged named Spirit, named for the sake of the fact he would raise the spirits of his fellow soldiers when he served. He had two major quirks: analyzes the potential threat of all encounters out loud and he does not understand or read emotional cues well. In his inventory was a book titled Book of Human Emotions. I played him with a voice changer that made my voice sound more robotic.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Legend
French_Roast
French_Roast
Legend
Tryggvi- human barbarian, somewhat based off my old char from here but substantially different as well. From the lawless northern lands, he was driven to help the cause of the king but still prefers to handle things his own way (usually with threats). Wields a greatsword named Snowfang which he takes great pride in.

Aigir- wood elf Druid whose personality traits include being observant and wise with a wisdom of 18 but being completely socially inept at communicating such things with a charisma of 5. For RP purposes, I chose to theme his spells as much as I could around earth/stone and storms/weather due to where I got the inspiration for him. He was an acolyte at a temple to Ilmater in the mountains before he was driven out by a tyrant, and now in his travels he guards a text which he saved from the temple.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Staff member
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Sloomala- Half-orc barbarian, she wields an axe and could never hit anything. :,) She's my go-to for any DnD game.

Dafoula Stormmaul- A dwarf cavalier, she has a penchant for animals and bought three exotic birds just to keep them.

I like to tank, what can I say?

Ayda

The Cinnamon Roll
Staff member
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Soma Sterov - Human Arcane Trickster Rogue. Because of how I have her set up, according to CloakedReaper people will need to store their things in their backsides to keep me from taking them. c: And I can't say he's even wrong.

Nikita - Human Cleric. If anyone's ever run across a grumpy Ayda? Imagine that, just all the time. There is no happy for this woman.

Raal

Adminisgator
Staff member
Raalvara
Raalvara
Miri Greycastle - Half Elf Paladin: Supervision for....Nert the Fingerlord - a warrior that collected a finger or digit of everything he slayed and put it on a necklace. Dude just did whatever he wanted. She was supposed to follow one of the Lawful Neutral Gods but Nert told that guy to fuck off so I ended up in a weird....divine situation...

I also do Star Wars Tabletop and have
Larfigu "Lars" Boran - Twi'lek Droid Mechanic and Pilot. Homeboy makes a lot of pit and mouse droids and flies ships.

Last edited:

Lavilethorn

Lord of Altera
Tryggvi- human barbarian, somewhat based off my old char from here but substantially different as well. From the lawless northern lands, he was driven to help the cause of the king but still prefers to handle things his own way (usually with threats). Wields a greatsword named Snowfang which he takes great pride in.
Tryggvi “Soulja Boy” Strand

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Here's a list of my Adventurer's League Characters:

Orrin Campbell - Human Warlock Great Old One Patron. Orrin used to be a con artist (Charlatan Background) and happened to lift a strange book off one of his marks. Trying to decipher it he stumbled into dark, forbidden knowledge. He walks the line of abusing the knowledge gained to boost his ability, and falling into complete insanity. He just got Contact Other Plane and I can't wait to see what fun shenanigans that'll end up creating.

Everett Belmonte - Human Paladin of Devotion. The avatar I use for this character is Terry Crews' head photo-shopped on a knight's body. Basically the Old Spice persona (Double Sun POWAH!) but as a paladin.

Hazard - Bugbear Bear (totem) Barbarian. Born a slave, escaped and fought his way to freedom. Rages and fights bad guys.

Naw Grumblestone - Dwarf Druid Circle of the Shepard - Comes from the Bayou, all of his summons and wild shapes are swamp-themed. His common sounds like Farmer Fran from "The Waterboy" movie.

Bobo Twinklebottom - Halfling Bard - A token "lucky" halfling. Is not cheerful about his lot in life. Hates his birth name.