Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Share your D&D Characters!

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Heya, I like D&D and I like to hear about peoples various characters, share your class and backstory so I can enjoy it!

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
1. Pyre. Fire Genasi Warlock with Fiend patron.

When she found a book she thought could be used to contact the father responsible for her Genasi heritage, Pyre was in for a surprise when the ritual opened contact to something else instead. She ended up making a pact with a fiensish entity in exchange for power, and uses those powers to further her noble family's influence. Fiery Elizabeth, basically.

2. Gehanna. Fallen Aasimar arcane trickster with the haunted background.

She was born with a compulsion to the stars and would sometimes sleepwalk outside, as if something called to her. She had a few blackout episodes and awoke to a dead body and spectral wings as part of a fallen aasimar's background. Her only solace was a music box that would only play music at night, but she could never quite remember the tune in the morning. Turns out there was a daeva for a trickster god imprisoned in the box that would mess with her and possessed her occasionally, and even possessed party members. Immerael

3. Taslinn. Half elven cleric of Helm.

She's brand spankin' new, but devotes herself to Helm to help deal with inner struggles. Manically repeats the holy tenets of her god at times, and will put protecting others above saving herself.

Last edited:

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I've been mostly DMing so I don't have a lot of examples, but I will point towards the session I'm involved in as a player.

Wilhelm-Hanns von Bernick - Cleric of Tyr/Torm

Wilhelm is the sixth child of the Lord and Lady Bernick, his childhood was filled with a treatment from his father that could be compared as a sort of 'Unwelcome Guest' in his own household. Will grew rebellious and troublesome, his mother, the one who cared the most for him, tried her best to guide his path and tried to welcome him into Faith of the God Tyr/Torm, However, even with this chance, his path could not be guided elsewhere. With a great crime and sin to his faith, He was punished and sent by Torm/Tyr to a Oath of Penance, and to try and remove his 6 brands and sins, with only one remaining to be fulfilled...

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Kristoff - Fighter/Cleric of the Forge

Angry Dwarf bastard. Worked as a member of the Kingsguard until he failed to prevent an assassination attempt on the prince. Fled in self-imposed exile to a village in the South where he remained until the campaign began.

The village was destroyed by a dragon cult who want to become gods or something. Everyone either fled or died, the party was visited by Gods telling us to take down the cult so that they don't have to welcome new people into the pantheon.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Masana - Human Cleric of Sarenrae, raised in an orphanage in an unknown desert town. She became caught up in danger that struck a town with her party and went on to aid in a war. It's been a few years.

Ghislain- Goes by more names. Changeling Druid who's in search of something and running from something. Finding companions and aid along a wayward journey.

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
Gimmond- lightfoot halfling bard.

Basically an outcast for his entire life, Gimmond took to wooing and singing to anyone and anything he came across to make vengeance. It wasn't until he learned of the dragonborn princess that his goal became to woo her and become king of the realm... sadly, she is taken.

Lavilethorn

Lord of Altera
For a bit I played a Warforged named Spirit, named for the sake of the fact he would raise the spirits of his fellow soldiers when he served. He had two major quirks: analyzes the potential threat of all encounters out loud and he does not understand or read emotional cues well. In his inventory was a book titled Book of Human Emotions. I played him with a voice changer that made my voice sound more robotic.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Tryggvi- human barbarian, somewhat based off my old char from here but substantially different as well. From the lawless northern lands, he was driven to help the cause of the king but still prefers to handle things his own way (usually with threats). Wields a greatsword named Snowfang which he takes great pride in.

Aigir- wood elf Druid whose personality traits include being observant and wise with a wisdom of 18 but being completely socially inept at communicating such things with a charisma of 5. For RP purposes, I chose to theme his spells as much as I could around earth/stone and storms/weather due to where I got the inspiration for him. He was an acolyte at a temple to Ilmater in the mountains before he was driven out by a tyrant, and now in his travels he guards a text which he saved from the temple.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Sloomala- Half-orc barbarian, she wields an axe and could never hit anything. :,) She's my go-to for any DnD game.

Dafoula Stormmaul- A dwarf cavalier, she has a penchant for animals and bought three exotic birds just to keep them.

I like to tank, what can I say?

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Soma Sterov - Human Arcane Trickster Rogue. Because of how I have her set up, according to CloakedReaper people will need to store their things in their backsides to keep me from taking them. c: And I can't say he's even wrong.

Nikita - Human Cleric. If anyone's ever run across a grumpy Ayda? Imagine that, just all the time. There is no happy for this woman.

Raal

Media Gal
Legend
Raalvara
Raalvara
Legend
Miri Greycastle - Half Elf Paladin: Supervision for....Nert the Fingerlord - a warrior that collected a finger or digit of everything he slayed and put it on a necklace. Dude just did whatever he wanted. She was supposed to follow one of the Lawful Neutral Gods but Nert told that guy to fuck off so I ended up in a weird....divine situation...

I also do Star Wars Tabletop and have
Larfigu "Lars" Boran - Twi'lek Droid Mechanic and Pilot. Homeboy makes a lot of pit and mouse droids and flies ships.

Last edited:

Lavilethorn

Lord of Altera
Tryggvi- human barbarian, somewhat based off my old char from here but substantially different as well. From the lawless northern lands, he was driven to help the cause of the king but still prefers to handle things his own way (usually with threats). Wields a greatsword named Snowfang which he takes great pride in.
Tryggvi “Soulja Boy” Strand

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Here's a list of my Adventurer's League Characters:

Orrin Campbell - Human Warlock Great Old One Patron. Orrin used to be a con artist (Charlatan Background) and happened to lift a strange book off one of his marks. Trying to decipher it he stumbled into dark, forbidden knowledge. He walks the line of abusing the knowledge gained to boost his ability, and falling into complete insanity. He just got Contact Other Plane and I can't wait to see what fun shenanigans that'll end up creating.

Everett Belmonte - Human Paladin of Devotion. The avatar I use for this character is Terry Crews' head photo-shopped on a knight's body. Basically the Old Spice persona (Double Sun POWAH!) but as a paladin.

Hazard - Bugbear Bear (totem) Barbarian. Born a slave, escaped and fought his way to freedom. Rages and fights bad guys.

Naw Grumblestone - Dwarf Druid Circle of the Shepard - Comes from the Bayou, all of his summons and wild shapes are swamp-themed. His common sounds like Farmer Fran from "The Waterboy" movie.

Bobo Twinklebottom - Halfling Bard - A token "lucky" halfling. Is not cheerful about his lot in life. Hates his birth name.

Olligreen

Legend of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
They/Them
Olligreen
Olligreen
Legend
I know this thread hasn't had a post in months but uhhhh

... I have no excuse.

All my characters, in order of when I played them!

Xavyr Seita: High Elf Lore Bard. He's basically just the most elven, most bardic fella you could imagine. He's my first character, so he's basically an archetype.

Sanguine (And her pet Giant Wolf Spider: Melancholy): Tiefling Beastmaster Ranger. Just a sweet little 15-year-old girl with a crack shot. Her backstory is basically that she's the daughter of the leader of a criminal organization (Think Tiefling mafia), and, when she grew to be a teen, she decided she didn't want to be a criminal. She ran away from home to go around and live in neighboring towns. When the folks there were unkind to her because of her lineage, she decided to stay away from civilization for good, living in the woods. There, she met a traveling wizard who promised her one wish. Foolishly, she asked for a way to hide her face magically, knowing that people would recognize her from her father's business. The wizard gave her a magical mask which was shaped like a human skull. She put it on, then noticed she couldn't take it off, and then the wizard disappeared without a trace. She then met Melancholy in the forest, bonding with him over the fact that they both caused people fear without wanting to.

Shuu Iwamine (Based on the Hatoful Boyfriend character, no I don't feel shame.): Satyr Warlock of the Fiend. A young satyr who was born with a need for great power. Discovered by a powerful devil at a young age, he became a warlock, exchanging power for the lives of everyone in his hometown. After a plague killed everyone he knew, he escaped to the capital city. There, he found a man named Kawara Ryuuji, a warlock of the Great Old One, and told him that he too was a warlock of the same patron. The foolish man believed him, and took him under his wing, training him in magic all the way up until he was killed by a malfunctioning spell of his own design. Shuu was affected far more by this than the deaths of anyone in his town. He decided that he would learn as much as he could about fiends until he could summon his own patron and control him.

Kawara Ryuuji (& Wallenstein): Gibberer (Custom race) Sorcerer of Wild Magic. After his untimely death, Ryuuji was taken by his patron into the Far Realm, where he was used for the Great Old One's experimentation. His body was fused with that of a Gibbering Mouther, and he was placed as a spirit into the mind of his pupil: Shuu. Now that he could see the horrible things that Shuu was doing with the magic he taught him, Ryuuji went insane. When Shuu finally perished at the hand of his own ally, Ryuuji's spirit poured out of his flesh, forming into a new body, covered in eyes and mouths, with inherent magic in his veins. He became a sorcerer. Meanwhile, Shuu never truly died. Every time Ryuuji fell asleep, there was a chance that he would wake up as a version of himself that was twisted with Shuu's remaining spirit.

Karra'llan: Drow Bard of Swords. Karra'llan was raised as a warrior in the Drow army from childhood. She was taught their chaotic evil ways and trusted them thoughtlessly. This was until they fought with a human military. She found herself naturally helping the Humans when they were injured, as well as the Drow. The idea of attacking them made no sense to her, regardless of all her training. Because of this, the Drow rejected her, banishing her from the Drow army. Unaware of what else to do, she went and joined the humans, although confused by their Lawful Good ways. Her life is a constant moral struggle between what she knows and what she feels.

Saeva Velginhart: Aasimar Bard of Glamour. HELLO! I AM SAEVA VELGINHART, PRINCE OF THE VELGINHART ESTATE. Except he's the only person who lives in the Velginhart estate, and the estate is a small house in the middle of the woods outside the capital city. He's the adopted brother of Xavyr Seita, and went to school in the same city as he did.

Mystic Raider: Tabaxi Mastermind Rogue/Illusion Wizard. This was a party-helper character which I worked with the DM to use. The basic concept of Myst is that he's a very logical wizard, and a cutpurse, who believes that all magic is learned, somehow. Magic gained through bloodline, as well as natural magics are a complete myth. Anyone who claims they have natural magic (Sorcerers, magical races, etc.) is a fool or a liar.

Vulkara the Loud-Voiced: Elf-orc Barbarian of the Ancestral Guardian. Vulkara was raised in a barbarian camp built on the idea that anyone could be a barbarian. Orcs, elves, humans, everyone was allowed to learn and train how to be a strong fighter and channel the power of their ancestors. Vulkara was one of many daughters of an Orc woman and an Elf man. She is extremely proud of her heritage and has dedicated her life to be an activist against the hatred of races and cultures. She's a skilled painter and uses this in her work. At some point during the campaign (it was somewhat sci-fi), she lost an arm, a leg, and half of her face in battle, and her ally replaced these with robotic versions.

Cherry: Halfling Cavalier Fighter. Cherry grew up in a small town in a large family of humans. She worked as a huntress, using throwing daggers and traps to catch and kill animals to feed her family, selling the pelts to make petty cash. (This campaign ended early, so there's not much else to put here.)

Jin El-Satter (A familiar name?):
Changeling Warlock of the Hexblade. Nox was a Changeling born from an Elven noble and a Doppelganger pretending to be his wife. When she was born, she was thrown away into the woods, and stricken from the record. She was picked up by another changeling and brought to an exclusive guild full of other Changelings. As she grew up in the community, she developed Dissociative Identity Disorder, and two of her alters made themselves known. The first was a Drow named Nomyna, who was aggressive and rude and often spoke to her, hardly ever fronting. The second was Esmeralda, an elven woman who became the primary alter. After this, Esmeralda got work as an assistant to a human blacksmith named Jin. When Esmeralda was suddenly put under anti-magic, she was revealed to the elven city to be a Changeling and was attacked by the guards. Jin, although he was, in fact, human, helped her escape. Esmeralda escaped through the woods but then disappeared from the mind space entirely. In Nox's struggle to survive a wolf attack in the woods, an Orc woman named Vikna appeared in Esmeralda's place. Still unable to find water, Nox made a pact with a Hexblade that appeared in her dreams. She woke up as Jin El-Satter, and Jin has been the primary alter ever since. As a part of the pact, he agreed to kill a person of noble blood and ritualistically sacrifice them every year. In return, he was given magical powers. Eventually, he met an assassin named Surreal and married her, after which, she became a lesser noble, a governess of her hometown. When he killed the second noble as a part of his pact, the Hexblade offered a new deal: Find a person with a particular name, and kill them, and be given a key to finding the Hexblade herself, and wielding her. Jin accepted and has been given the name of an Imperial military leader of a force that is to invade his homeland. He is presently preparing his homeland for the war. Along the way, another alter appeared, an elf woman by the name of Erronai.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Gambit - a warforged cleric of Tymorra. He was a dealer at the tables in a gambling house run by halflings and as such has a hidden compartment in his forearm.

Through campaign events, he also has a magic peg leg which the party found easiest for him to attune to. He sold himself for a pretty penny to provide his friends with some spare coin.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
Gambit - a warforged cleric of Tymorra. He was a dealer at the tables in a gambling house run by halflings and as such has a hidden compartment in his forearm.

Through campaign events, he also has a magic peg leg which the party found easiest for him to attune to. He sold himself for a pretty penny to provide his friends with some spare coin.
I miss him. :(

Started playing a new character; Nahid Ondrasi- Aasimar bard who is very, very charismatic. Her dad is Oghma and she's looking for the Whispering Children paintings to free her siblings.

tyufiire7

Lord of Altera
Legend
UmbraNight
UmbraNight
Legend
Feltia/Ortina- A Yukionna Artificer that suffers from Dissociative Identity Disorder that appeared when Ortina was young and her mother abandoned her and her father to go to a distant city, never sending a letter or coming back. This event has caused havoc on her mind as she began to blame her birth, her existence for her mother leaving her. Feltia was born from that sadness, she's Ortina's mature side, she has been in control for her teens and adult years. A few of their triggers are harsh grabs to their shoulder as if to wake them up, A reminder of their icy home that ranges from snow or the smell of molten iron.

My First Character, Tanbis a Jewel Genasi that ate his parents and now married to a dragonborn

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
Technically Pathfinder, buuuuut...

Halfling Barbarian. Specifically, Titan Mauler. Yes, we have a Halfling duel wielding great axes. At level six, can technically duel wield trees. I love this shit