Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Share your tabletop characters

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
1. Khando Thaye, a monk of the Thay Monastery.

After being (literally) dropped into the middle of a demonic invasion of the city of Kenabres, Khando and his party had to fight their way back to the surface. During this mission, Khando, a monk who followed Irori, began expressing divine magical power, which was unusual because he wasn't actually super devout. The group made it out and, under the direction of the embattled surviving military in the city, launched a stealth mission to decapitate the demon's primary endeavour in the city. It was a very near success, and the party received mythic potency from the goddess Iomedae.

After a rest and recovery, the group, now imbued with incredible potency, went forth on another stealth mission into the demonic heartland to retake the lost citadel of Drezen. This too was a success, but even nearer to failure than before. The citadel secured, the demons didn't stand a chance against the army coming to join the party at Drezen.

Khando is a level 8 Monk 2/Cleric 6. He goes unarmored, using his +7 wisdom bonus to snake out of the way of damage and his mythic permanent mage armor effect to never be in the way of harm. He's an exceptionally powerful spellcaster, able to drop a huge number of prepared spells each day thanks to his high Wisdom. Beyond that, he can cast any cleric spell up to level 3 spontaneously up to 9 times a day, which makes him a force beyond most other clerics.

Khando specializes in demon-busting: His summoned creatures bear the tinge of his mythic power and can act twice in a round, have damage resistance, and can smite demons. Khando also has a great deal of skill at breaking through spell resistance: a +16 mod on caster level checks to overcome spell resistance of demons (+8 normally) as well as a passive ability to reroll it if it fails.

In short: Kill Demons, Acquire Zen

2. Kantil Corlinn

Kantil's a real jovial guy. Not as developed as Khando (because he's 2 sessions old, not 50+). Kantil's overarching goal is to rebuild the ruins of the town of Phandalin into a new Corlinn Hill, his ancestral noble home destroyed by a volcanic eruption. He's a pretty good fighter, with a track record of killing every single goblin he's gotten into melee with in a single blow of his treasured greataxe. Kantil hates bugbears especially after a near-death experience with one in a goblin nest.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=523060

Started a homebrew campaign, and this is where the Niah character started. She was conceptualized as a witch with a talking raven familiar. Niah would marry a rich guy, and then kill the dude for his fortunes. Usually by using her hexes and luring them to a watery death in the lake. It was all good fun and we had some wild times, but the DM got really impatient and one day did some handwaving and said we all were blessed by something or another and became immensely powerful. Had us level to 40. I ended up going witch and a water-themed oracle (because our homebrew god favored her, since Niah enjoyed drowning people).

In the end, Niah used Tsunami on the city to wipe out an undead hoard, if I recall correctly. It all ended with a demigod repeatedly casting meteor in the boss fight.

Immerael was in that campaign with me, where Azure also originated. Although that Azure and HW's Azure are.... very different. xD

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
If this is includes virtual table tops i had an old grey paladin named Sir Asher Doran who as in his 50s and was all about Iomedae, he was fun

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
Evo Rains; an older sci fi character of mine who repeatedly blasted in and out of a borderline death star planet FTL with a cruiser.

Narvendel

Lord of Altera
I don't often get to make beatstick characters, but when I do, they're often to great effect. Pathfinder mythic campaign, was playing as a Titan Mauler barbarian. For those of you unfamiliar, they specialize in using weaponry suited to creatures one size larger than they at eventually no negative. Went down the vital strike tree with furious finish. Did something like 125 damage per swing at level 13. I broke the GM when I killed the BBEG dragon thing in two hits. And I was actually trying to stay away from damage buffing stuff, spending most of my mythic progression on slowly becoming a god, losing the need to breathe, eat, sleep, or drink and gaining a cult following that allowed me to make them into minor clerics.

Shadowrun 4E, I was playing as a troll adept named Holyfield (after the boxer). He'd often act the stereotype of trolls, seeming unintelligent because then people wouldn't expect much from him unless they looked at his magic aura, which was a 9 or 10. Unarmed combatant in only an armored jacket, he survived at least 2 otherwise TPKs that I can recall off the top of my head. It began as taking grenades to the face like nothing. He went on to stopping a speeding armored van on an interstate in its tracks by letting it run into him and giving it a bear hug, using a tire he tore from his broken down vehicle to use as a discus to cave in the windshield and kill the pilot of an attack helicopter that was coming in for a run at him and his group, and taking a railgun round to the head, followed by almost being bitten in half by a drake in the same combat, yet still surviving. Never spending his money on anything, he retired as one of the richest denizens of Seattle.

Ambillis

Protector of Storm's Landing
I had a DnD 5e half-orc barbarian named Wallace D. Destroyer and he got cursed by a witch for making fun of her so his voice sounded like a high pitched loli girl from a stereotypical anime series
Had the voice down to a TEA and whenever he introduced his name he would go "I'M WAWWACE"

But on a more serious note I had an Aasimar cleric who ended up getting trapped in the body of her other party member - in the end the two went through a near-death experience and got their bodies switched back, but they had a telepathic connection from the outcome. It was fun tbh

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
For Godbound I had a lich named Aegmiq.
CyberChaosV2
ah yes, Aegmiq and his giant undead child/pet... I remember that fondly

As for Tabletop characters...

My first character to actually get something done was a DnD 5e Tiefling Warlock, my DM was fine with us using stuff from Unearthed Arcana after he took a look at it, so I had my warlock's patron be the seeker, basically just a being that wants knowledge. This warlock stole an ancient entity that existed before the new world (We're playing a West Marches style campaign after the world had been flooded over so it's mostly exploration based) and wanted to gather pieces of the first map to exist. I think the coolest thing about this warlock was the fact that my DM told me I could get multiple pacts, so long as I myself managed to convince the patron and dealt with the consequences (Patrons don't like sharing) most of what I did was getting patrons to give me bits of power whilst also helping out my other patrons, so I never gained too much power in the long run, but I kept all my patrons on my good side... it got to the point that, when my DM wanted to do a timeskip, I handed him off to my DM and said "Just make him do something fun..." I didn't realize 'fun' would be contracting an entire plane of existence into being his personall plane he could shape how he pleased and turned it into a metaphysical library that stored all of his contracts as pieces of the entities he contracted with, not to mention he had millions of contracts since he'd contract rocks, bunnies, drunks, etc. Best part is that my DM states that gods aren't just born and stay, gods take form based on how others perceive them... due to all the contracts this Warlock had, he slowly began to turn into the god of Warlocks, Contracts, deals, and bounty hunters (My dm likes to have gods have a weird thing due to mistranslations and the like, so an area that had no idea what exactly a warlock was thought that, being the god of contracts, he dealt with bounty hunters) funny enough, my DM asked me for input on only one thing and that was how he dealt with all the prayers from hopeful businessmen and the like constantly bombarding his mind... I told him he'd sign a contract with himself to make a part of him split off so he wouldn't go insane.. it was fun.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I recently joined into a new D&D group that does 4th Edition rules- though the DM likes to modify some of the rules. I joined with a very young Gromm, to which has high strength as a Fighter (chainmail, shield and 1-handed) tank.
After two sessions which had seven characters, only me and the other Human tank survived the first dungeon. We rolled lots of 1's and ended up attacking one another like idiots (but so did the monsters). Four characters died and one of them ran away as we attacked them for killing our Cleric.

Sadly, where I grew up and currently where I am now- there are next to none tabletop groups.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Currently rocking a 5th edition BarBEARian. 3 levels Druid, 3 levels Barbarian. With rage and wildshape I have a total of 253 HP at lvl 6. I haven't gone down yet :p

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
My DM is still busy writing the campaign but I already made the character, a poor sad boy with no development yet, only looks and a backstory.

He's a D&D 5E Tiefling bard, cuz, ya know, im that bitch. Who is also named Sankera just with a different last name because I only do self-inserts : ). Also I already know he'll take the College of Glamoru cuz Im just that extra.

He was whisked away as a kid to the feywild to be apart of a travelling magic circus over there. Fast forward few years and all the abducted people revolted and found a way back to the prime material plane, now they do a fair not pseudo child slavery circus.

here have the art cuz I have money to spend and no living costs. Top one I drew myself as ref, other 2 were commisioned

SankeraRef_ElucidativeIllusionist.png

SankeraRef_Sketch_TrainwreckGenerator.png

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Thôrdil, the Dwarven Cleric that doesn't believe in his god, being quite convinced he's just a really good wizard with weird powers.
Hates a specific band of bandits, of which a member of our group was a member. So that character sometimes accidentally gets bumped into by Thôrdil, or his healing 'just isn't as affective'.
He also really likes firing massive beams of light from his hands, so the group's just never going to be doing any stealth, ever.
The DM gave me this pre-made character (minus the name ofcourse), so he's to blame for all my wrongdoings in this group :p

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
DnDBookerCurrent2.png
"Booker" The Shadow Bloodline Sorcerer

A half elf who grew up being more of a thief on the streets due to poor parenting, is now currently a level 5 sorcerer running around doing odd jobs for Paladins with his companion. Because he got into trouble with the Paladins for 'improper usage of magic' when he accidently killed a cat with magic missile when he was rescuing a woman from her abusive husband. A trouble maker through and through, he had a bad habit of pissing off people for trying to squirm things out of them before they can do the same to him. Also just making people target him first for his tricky spell casting. He got kicked out of a high end magic school for plagiarism, on a paper that was his own thesis, and lost his arm when he made the mistake of falling into a Liches trap alone.

Overly bubbly people make him nervous, gets embarrassed easily, tries his best to be friends with his traveling companion Z, was the idea man for setting an entire slum on fire, thought it was a good idea to bring back a mask of a chaotic corruption god as proof he saw it, a fan of birds, and his most prized possession is a type 3 bag of holding that he stole from a old 'friend'.

It's been officially a year as of yesterday of the game played with him, and been enjoying the game immensely.

https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1151381