Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Shark Criminal Record

Moonshire Prison Record: Prisoner 242

Name: Unknown
Allias: Shark
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Red
Facial Features: Unknown. He has a white jester's mask attached to his face that we could not remove.
Clothing: Black and red jester's hat and outfit. Black jester's shoes.

Offense: Prisoner 242 has murdered the great Prince of Moonshire. He is also suspect for the deaths of two Royal Guards.

Punishment: Death by the gallows.

Report: Prisoner 242 was orriginally the jester for the Royal Court of Moonshire. The King would host many events at the Grand Theatre where he would host a variety of plays, and acts. However, the night after a Royal Guard was reported missing after attending one of his shows, he began to fall suspect. I sent one of my guards to investigate Prisoner 242, and also search his history, but no records were found, and his investigation turned out clean.

Prisoner 242 was thus taken off suspect, and was allowed to continue his life free. However, there was another incident involving a stealthed man sneaking into the King's castle. I was notified of this report that same night, and our guards came to protect the King. What we found after investigation, however, was a pile of missing obsidian, and the corpse of another Royal Guard. A piece of parchment was also placed next to the corpse, reading:

The next act will be great! The people shall sing,
Of the day of freedom. Down with the King!

Prisoner 242 was removed from the show planned for the next day, and a new jester was put in place, to ensure the safety of the king. However, the night of the show, through all the festivity, the Prince of Moonshire went missing. He was found outside, hung atop of the statue of the King, wearing a white jester mask. We were unable to remove the mask from his face, but a Royal charm in his pocket confirmed the Prince's identity.

We sent the Royal Guard to capture Prisoner 242, and he was placed in a secured cell, where he currently stays. He is scheduled to be executed on--

(The rest of the report was torn off, unable to be found. A white jesters mask, and a note lay beneath the damaged report.)

I leave you sir, I am now free,
And Moonshire, who's shackled by that of Royalty.
They dream sweet dreams in their ignorant bliss,
As though it's the true taste of freedom that they do not miss.
But alas, one day, I will return once more.
And bring knowledge to all of Moonshire's savage lore.
The King who now sleeps soundly in bed,
Will soon realize he's doomed to be dead.
It is bloodshed, and chaos to the King I shall bring.
His awakened people shall scream, "Down with the King!"