Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Shelly's art

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
I know lot of you are good at drawing and painting and such, but here is something I wanted to share as well. Painting with mouse is never easy, but some sketch may help. For now, Kat was very kind to send me sketch of the following image. Share the critics and opinions- my first drawing

[Edit, click the image to enlarger it]

Thank you @KatrinMair

1. Kat was kind enough to send me this:
Scales.jpg

So I turned it into this. Say hello to Scales:

Dargon_baby_2.png

May post more later if /I or anyone else kind enough to share it/get time to sketch something.

Last edited:

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
Alright, we have started with adobe after effects and this is what I came up with:

https://vid.me/pNgb

I got question thou. This version is exported out of AE in avi format, then converted to mp4. I have read somwhere that its better to use adobe media encoder, but when I did, result was worse then with AE. Can someone point me how should it be done corectly ?

Also, it looks good in here, but end quality is not whatI was hoping for, especialy when its looking so sharp and good in AE...

Shelly5

Lord of Altera
Well I tried to create some artwork for my character... I ended it in a bit of rush, I am not particullary happy with beard and mouth, also clothes, but this is sideway work to which I got to after two weeks, who knows in how many decades I would finish it if not now...
CHArt.jpg