Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Shop and home owners of Storm's Landing (OOC request)

LiraKitty

Lord of Altera
Hello there!

I'm planning a city wide "shopping" spree for a few shady characters in order to set them up with starting funds and items to open a shop front. This being said, I would like to gain your permission to loot and pillage your shops or homes icly. I won't do any damage to your building or actually remove any of your physical items at all unless specifically given permission to do so, I simply need the ability to say yes this person robbed this shop or house and took this much stuff. SHOP OWNERS: If you are agreeable to this could you please be so kind as to to let me know what kind of IC goods your shop deals in,where it is located, how busy you would assume your shop in Storm's Landing is (lots of foot traffic or little, good bit of cash on hand or not, is it failing financially or is it thriving), and a general idea of how well your character would have guarded against theft (Bars on windows, locks, guards, dogs, etc.). If this is too much of a hassle I can set the specifics based upon the shop location. HOME OWNERS: If you find this arrangement agreeable please let me know the location of your home, a general idea of how well your character would have guarded against theft (Bars on windows, locks, guards, dogs, etc.), any objects of value that might possibly be found that can easily be linked back to the crime and the general wealth level of your character. The information can be left here in this thread, sent via PM or you can feel free to reach out to me on Skype (Lirakitty) to hash out the details. Thanks so much for your time!

*Hugs*
Lira

PS I know this has been addressed by Kam in a previous post but my request differs slightly as I do not require you to be present for the heist. If you are unavailable to join in on the fun npc difficulties will be provided at absolutely no expense to you! ;) If you prefer to be involved just give me a heads up and we can arrange a time that everyone is agreeable with.

Edouard2000

Lord of Altera
That is very much true. Read the thread wrong and completely missed the whole “Storm’s Lansing” thing. Hope you can find some people to rob!