Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Shop & Organization] LeVane Antiques & Acquisitions

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
arabesko.ru_04.png

LeVane.png
arabesko.ru_04.png

A woman leans against the stonework columns with folded arms as the cool night air carries you along through the noble districts of Storm's Landing. There's a spark to her blue eyes when you wander into view, and you ponder if she's even supposed to be here. Her chest and neck covered in tattoos and the mud on her boots giving away the secrets of where she's been. There's little time to follow that curiosity before she waves you closer with a warm smile.

"Welcome to the Acquisitions, Love. Got an eye for rarities and trinkets? My associates will help you find what you need, I'm sure. But if you're lookin' for work and a bit of adventure, I'm always bringin' in new blood that's not afraid of getting their hands dirty."

~*~

LeVane Antiques and Acquisitions is a warehouse and shop locating within the Noble District of Storm's Landing. In part, it is a trading company where patrons come to request hard to find and rare items. For the right price, and with the right set of people, Selene and her crew will set out in search of whatever alchemical components, animals, stones, foods, plants, or oddities you request. In the meantime, Selene employs shopkeepers to peddle whatever additional wares they come across while out in the field.

If there is something you'd like to acquire, leave word at the warehouse for Selene LeVane and a meeting will be arranged appropriately. Payment will be taken half upfront and the rest when the job is completed. Depending on the danger and rarity, Selene may have further conditions before agreeing to take any job.

If you are in the business of adventure, treasure hunting, and a little bit of hard work, Selene is always looking for people to join under her banner. When an appropriate job comes her way, she'll pick the able-bodied crew best suited to join the endeavor. This could mean going out into the Sorrows to capture creatures, or into the nether to fetch rare alchemical ingredients. If you're looking to be a part of the regular excursions, she'll be sure to find you if she hears of your interest.

arabesko.ru_04.png

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
I'll have to bring Kam by to speak. (Mostly because I like RPing with you, but partly business ;) )