Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sigmund von Hallon

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
1545715884981.png
1546637822839.png
1545710262098.png
"My grandfather was a conqueror; a man who earned all he had and instilled birthright into his sons because of it. Arthur, or Audwine - whichever you prefer - was bred softer through no fault of his own and made of weaker will than Peter von Hallon. I never met his brother, or any of my cousins, but the same nature likely held them as well. There is no glory left anywhere within the name Hallon but shadows of the past. A disgraced family, or what's left of one, finally ran out of luck after a few generations of killing their way across worlds Old and New. Yet I hold pride in reaching for those wisps of legacy, and stubbornly find myself refusing to give up all the same. I've hidden until manhood under the laws of the old Reich, afraid and cowering with paranoia at imaginary daggers. For what, exactly? A few more decades of pretending? I am uncertain as to what I want from my time within this world. I know, at least, that I wish to die a Hallon and the right sort of man."

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
[THE PRESENT]
Sigmund has only just begun to gather quietly gather support, honest about his intentions without cocky flaunting.

[INTRODUCTION]

Serious and somber when faced with duty, a certain unease lays in his movements at times. Sigmund's tone and expressions, however, are not rude and lack malice.

[FEATURES]
He's the manners and posture of nobility in thanks to his caretaker, carrying himself highly while avoiding arrogance. The boy's countenance gives away both Hallon and Varyn ancestry, though the former is stronger in eyes and hair.

[CLOTHING]
A doublet dyed blue with a white undershirt, leather riding boots and gloves, and riding breeches.

[WEAPONRY]
A hunting knife at his left hip and a dagger at his right, both settled on the swordbelt that carries his Messer.

[RELATIONSHIPS]

Cousin to Count Varyn, though he views him as more of an uncle due to the relationship the man shared with his mother, Josephine.

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
ive decided on dedicating to starting this character and finished the profile for now. sparse until more RP.