Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sigric's Creations

Scardrac

Felsummer
The smithy of Gottsürmer Bau comes to life. An Anhalder man, Sigric von Gottsürmer Bau, shortly titled Sigric von der Bau, has come to work the forge for the nobles of the house Dugald. When previously working in Alderwood, Sigric only helped supply the small town with utilities, such as farm equipment or maintenance. Now, he has been given a steady, while granted scarce supply of extra resources to allow him to work on more ambitious projects, or even work on commissioned pieces.

This page is dedicated to listing his works. Any item listed with an "" is an item printed with that very symbol somewhere upon it. This is his maker's signature. Prayer to Korog is given during every moment he works.
(Smithy not yet common knowledge)
───═══╡ ⚒ ╞═══───

Relative skill level: Self-teaching Apprentice.
Confident skills/makes: Minor weapon/armor maintenance, cutlery, horseshoes, farm equipment, and other miscellaneous metal items (small metal items such as door hinges, barrel clasps, nails, etc).

Available free ingot per day: 1
Free reserve: x
To be scrapped: x

Key:
(Ingots required [if more than one])(Amount per ingot)(Item) - (Amount made/specifications)

(System not representative of realistic ingot usage, this is merely a system of progression made for myself. Subject to change, but will remain self-imposing to allow meaningful progress.)

DC: 10
Crit Fail DC: 3

(DC is to reach a point where Sigric is satisfied with the product. A roll is made for each item made, not just for the ingot. A whole or half ingot must be used in the make unless the amount per ingot is an even number, and must never be less than half an ingot. Less than DC means the item is scrapped for its metal, however due to invisible diminished returns, metal can only be scrapped and re-used when accumulated to at least half an ingot. Half ingot can be used to forge an item so long as the amount per ingot is divisible by two. Fail DC means loss of scrap metal and a broken or ruined make. Nat 20's only result in a high quality product, only offering extra 'experience' in his skill.)

(Crit fail DC only counts for items that result in several products per ingot. Single result crafts salvage into a half ingot.)

Nat 20 items are given as offering to Korog.

Listed items:

(6)Forks - 8 - 1 nat 20
(6)Knives - 3
(6)Spoons - 3 - 1 nat 20
(2)Spades - 1
(1)Picks - 1
(2) Construction hammers - 4 - 1 nat 20
(1) Blacksmith hammers - 2 - 1 nat 20
(2)Hoes - 3
(1)(Felling/Chopping) Axe heads - 1
Minor/
Miscellaneous -

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
If you need me to delete this in order to claim more posts, let me know. But that's a very neat way to go about smithing. I like the system!

Scardrac

Felsummer
If you need me to delete this in order to claim more posts, let me know. But that's a very neat way to go about smithing. I like the system!
You're all set! No more posts, I don't think the list of stuff will exceed the post limit. But thanks!