Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sir Happy Application [Declined - Jase]

HappyCaker

Villager
The Whitelist Application Form:

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?: HappyCaker

2. How old are you
?: 16

3. What country are you from?: (Georgia/Washington DC) United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?: Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?: Powergaming is Forcing an action onto a Player (Example: Jack Rolled Tim down the Steps now Tim is Dead), While Metagaming is Knowing knowledge outside of the Rp aka you knowledge in OOC not IRP

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?: No, You do not allow this onto the Server

7. Name one of our current Mentors?: Jase

8. Tell us about yourself
!: Ive played Many Games and Love the Reality and Aspect of Roleplaying, I had Love for Roleplaying Since I was a baby, Medieval type style games is something I enjoy Playing in or Watching it allows you to understand and be someone out of this world. I've played on Many Minecraft World That Also Have the Design of Medieval Settings

9. Do you have any examples of your work?: I've done lots of Building and Writing but sadly my computer screen cracked and cannot access any of that Information

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?: I found this server through the Internet looking for Roleplaying Servers

About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:

• Characters begin with basic skills and gear. No advanced armor or weaponry. Skills and abilities are appropriate to a novice level. Skills should be learned through roleplay, not through backstory.
  • Characters fit the lore. If you choose to play as a Moor Elf, for example, we expect appearance and details to be fitting with base lore.
  • Characters cannot use magic in any way. The test itself should not mention magic either. HollowWorld uses a restricted magic system and it is only accessible to those who find and learn from a teacher in-game.
  • Tests should not be violent. No murder, killing, death, torture. In the past, 8 out of 10 applications featured characters fighting off bandits or slaying passersby. We don't want to see how well you can script a fight scene. We want to see how well you can tell a story, how well you can roleplay.
  • Be creative and be original. Do not use tests/characters whose home villages were burned, parents murdered, and then set off to be an orphan assassin. It has been done before. Please don't do it again.
  • Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum. If the test doesn't meet the minimum, Staff may ask you to extend the test before the application is considered.
You can remove the guidelines above when you're copy and pasting the application. The instructions above are for you to read and can be removed when applying.

Character Name: Sir Happy

Character Age: 18

Character Race: Human

Appearance: Blue Hair, Blue Neckless that has a Animals tooth hanging from it, blue shirt that's kind of rip, ripped jeans and hand bracelets on both hands, and a black bluish hat.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: 99595

Written Test!
"Drip Drop Drip" as the the leak of the Ceiling that hanged over our head from the rain, last night entered the empty gray ironed bucket storing the rain water. "That Rain water will supply us with enough to Drink and to eat more cabbage soup for a whole week" My Grandmother said laughing to keep us more happy and not think of the bad times, "It sure will" My mother said as she moved her Darkened Blue Hair as it looked more black in the shade than blue, she kissed my Grandmothers head before grabbing the Wooden Bowl that was used for laundry before taking a Scoop of water out of the Ironed Bucket and walked outside. Hey Grandma, I said trying to grab her attention from watching my mother leave the brown pored door to which she was going outside to do the Laundry, "hmm" she says as I catch her attention. "Can I use one of your Perfume Bottles?", I say Hesitant as I was Excited to create this New idea I had for My Mothers Birthday. "Sure Haps,", She responded but before she could even talk the other words were all a blur I dashed towards her belongings grabbing an Empty Perfume bottle saying thankyou before going into the Attic I called a room which Barely had any Space I could sit at but I didn't truly care who was I to brag about being anything or wanting anything we were all in this together no matter what. I flip through the small Journal I created with different scented Flower, Scanning each, and following each direction place everything carefully and Quietly, MY stomach felt just like a Tree, a Tree in Spring Ready to unleash the Butterflies that had awoken from there Colden Slumber. As I place every ingredient one by one my heart races just like a Lion Chasing its Prey for Lunch, My Heart stopped an My Body Rained as The Tree Slowly Unleashed it Butterflies inside of Me, I was Nervous and Confused, Praying that this one thing could hopefully be good and healthy. As I Spray it on the Little ant before placing another ant inside, My Stomach Burst as the Butterflies Swarmed out of tree and into the World, My Body shook as I'm was Impatient and Scared, I Held my Tongue as the Second ant I placed Inside started to Groom the Ant test subject My Body became one with the Tree that Lived inside of myself we Officially had Sprouted, Leaving its Spores among the World to hopefully create More Life, I Danced around the Place being quite excited as My Experiment worked, I was Happy for myself praying that the sweet honey smile of my mother would actually show me some affection and not hide it all the time. Sadness Raged through my head as if the Rain storm happened again i quickly forced it to leave me along not trying to remember being unhappy, I said to myself, "Its All For Her, Happy Mothers Day...Mom" A Tear Rolled down my check and onto the Perfume Bottle as I Sigh taking a Seat before smiling again.

Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, the realm tangled with the Behemoth Qlippoth, awakened by monsoon rains and with which came the Ashen Blight plague and eldritch abominations. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through its tenacity and reverence. The memories of the trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the heavens fall and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Altera awaits . . .

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Heyo HappyCaker! Thank you for your application to Hollowworld! Unfortunately there are a few things I need you to fix in your application before I can whitelist you.
  • Humans cannot have blue hair.
  • We are a medieval roleplay server - so please ensure that all clothing is from the medieval period. Jeans are not from the medieval period, being invented in 1851. (Also, are those trainers on his feet?)
  • Please edit your written test for grammar and punctuation. While textbook perfect english grammar and punctuation is not necessary, please make an effort to improve its readability.
  • Also, can you please remove the names of other rp servers from your application.
Let me know when you have made the appropriate edits by replying to this thread and I will take a look at it ASAP.