Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

SirLiam1124's Application [Accepted - Niek]

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
About you

1) What is your MINECRAFT username?

SirLiam1124

2) How old are you?

3) Where are you?

New York

4) Have you read our guides yet?

> The Survival Guide is a collection of guides to help with commands, common questions and resources. [Yup, I read this.]

> The Tome of Citizenship is a thorough, detailed document listing all server basics. It must be read and agreed to before your application can be accepted. [Yup, I read this.]

> For guidance on what races the server has available for new places consult the Core Races Synopsis. [I will do :D]

5) Introduce yourself!

I currently go to High School in NY. I practically despise math because it’s way too easy for me, or at least what I currently do is easy. In my free time, I read and play video games because I’m not interested in many other things. For the past few years on minecraft I’ve gone about looking for Roleplay servers, most of them dying within a year of me joining due to player inactivity. I am pretty much bored of most sports, Baseball and Ice Hockey being the 2 exceptions.

6) Got any examples of your work?

No, I’m not into things like drawing, writing, building, etc. and trust me, I’ve tried, but I am pretty bad.

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?

Nope, I prefer to explore it in RP.

8) Referrer:

BoredBritishGuy, SythenMcSwiggity, and Sir_Saltington gave high praise to this server, showing it to me and asking if I’d join.

----

About your character

Name: Kris Linkolns

Race: Dwarf

Appearance:

Dwarf Skin.png

---

The test: [400 Words]

After closely examining his surroundings once more, Kris realised that he once again had to replace a battered training dummy that he had kept in the corner of his home. As he had, again, been hitting the dummy with his axe too hard. This caused him to remember his past and how every time, his instructor had made him buy a new one every single time. They weren’t that much, only 15 Radiants, but Kris was annoyed, found it an unneeded expense, and every time that Kris brought it up to his instructor, the instructor chuckled and just told him he shouldn’t break it. Every time Kris had to meet with his fighting instructor, he felt a twinge of annoyance, since his instructor knew just how to be smarter than him in any argument he tried to make, and a twinge of jealousy, since that his instructor had been everything he dreamed to be, but couldn’t. But Kris never brought this up to his instructor, because he felt that it would just end in Kris being more annoyed than when he started his session. This thought and many others like it rolled into Kris’ mind as he walked to and back to his home, on his way back, he had the training dummy, that had a metal frame, grass stuffing inside of a leather sack tied off on both ends, not the best dummy in the shop, but the one that he could afford, and the one that the instructor had recommended he used to practice. When he got back, he found his instructor waiting at his home, sitting in the chair on the porch, looking at his own blunt axe that used to help show Kris what he had to do to practice correctly. They both walked in, and Kris placed the old dummy into another part of the room, planning to reuse the material that the dummy was made of, something he did in his spare time. He placed the dummy down, and his instructor reviewed the basics of what they’d practiced last week, and Kris seemed to have gotten it down. Whilst his instructor started to teach him how to put what he’d learned together, Kris realized he was being heckled for messing up less than usual, and when Kris asked his instructor why this was, the instructor replied, saying that there was nothing he had to comment on, and that Kris has been getting what he’d been taught down faster than the first few months they’d been working together, and he said this was normal for the students he worked with. They continued the lesson in silence, and Kris continued to improve week after week.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Will get you set up in game momentarily. Until then, enjoy some informative reading!

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook
Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.