Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Revival FAQ & Discussion

Ozzy

Lord of Altera
Legend
ozzmaniac
ozzmaniac
Legend
Smurf Solus Olive's body would be dismembered, separated, some burned and some spread out with a few pieces still left in the cave.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Smurf Solus Olive's body would be dismembered, separated, some burned and some spread out with a few pieces still left in the cave.
Well someone has a lot of time on their hands thats for sure

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Well someone has a lot of time on their hands thats for sure
Thats one of the least time consuming things Ive sene tbh
There've been cases of someone spreading the ashes of all 20+ parts all over the map, evenly

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Just to clarify to prevent any miscommunication; its not against the rules unless its done in a graphic manner, as can be seen here:
upload_2018-3-8_16-17-10.png
(Image is clickable, takes you to the thread)

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Just to clarify to prevent any miscommunication; its not against the rules unless its done in a graphic manner, as can be seen here:
View attachment 90993
(Image is clickable, takes you to the thread)

Dismemberment and mutilation is taking it way too far. This is a 14+ RP server and 14 year olds do not need to hear about the subject matter period.
It is something that psychopaths and serial killers do. I’d prefer to keep it that way and out of my mind/RP.

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
My apologies, but its not against any rules.
So Staff could add it to it if they wish, but I've yet to hear about a case where someone's actually graphic with dismembering/body mutilation.
The majority of all deaths in the Sisterhoods Queue have gone through atleast a minor case of this.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
My apologies, but its not against any rules.
So Staff could add it to it if they wish, but I've yet to hear about a case where someone's actually graphic with dismembering/body mutilation.
The majority of all deaths in the Sisterhoods Queue have gone through atleast a minor case of this.
Perhaps it is a bigger issue then. Decapitating someone was a common medieval punishment. Severing their limbs and small appendages from their body as well as their head and probably parts of their torso is something out of a very graphic file of a psychopath, especially if it is RP’d out (no idea if it was. Staff could check logs.) The rules also state that you shouldn’t preform more torture/violence/ mutilation then what the other party is comfortable with within reason, and I’m not comfortable with thinking abut a body being chopped up into tiny pieces.

“ Just be sure of who you're roleplaying with- tolerance level for everyone is different and there is always a line.”

It is my line and it is a perfectly reasonably one to make. The character is deceased and if people are really pushing for body mutilation and graphic dismemberment into small pieces then they may need to dial it back.

At the very least people should be respectful of the other party’s wishes and concerns. The character has a guaranteed revive so there’s is really no OOC incentive for the behavior.

Last edited:

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Perhaps it is a bigger issue then. Decapitating someone was a common medieval punishment. Severing their limbs and small appendages from their body as well as their head and probably parts of their torso is something out of a very graphic file of a psychopath, especially if it is RP’d out (no idea if it was. Staff could check logs.) The rules also state that you shouldn’t preform more torture/violence/ mutilation then what the other party is comfortable with within reason, and I’m not comfortable with thinking abut a body being chopped up into tiny pieces.

“ Just be sure of who you're roleplaying with- tolerance level for everyone is different and there is always a line.”

It is my line and it is a perfectly reasonably one to make. The character is deceased and if people are really pushing for body mutilation and graphic dismemberment into small pieces then they may need to dial it back.
That's fair
Admin

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Yep- floated to the others as it’s early today. We’ll respond later.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend

At the very least people should be respectful of the other party’s wishes and concerns. The character has a guaranteed revive so there’s is really no OOC incentive for the behavior.
I could be wrong but it sounds like you're taking that out of context. The mutilation comfortablity I'm pretty sure is only for living characters, so they don't jack your character up or somehow render you a spud via cutting limbs off (and them somehow not bleeding out)

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I could be wrong but it sounds like you're taking that out of context. The mutilation comfortablity I'm pretty sure is only for living characters, so they don't jack your character up or somehow render you a spud via cutting limbs off (and them somehow not bleeding out)
Someone is still graphically mutilationg and dismembering a deceased body. It’s be the same in life or death just without the screaming.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
i don't want to play on a server with an insane edgelord that goes around killing people because he's "insane". if i wanted that i would be on another rp server.

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
i don't want to play on a server with an insane edgelord that goes around killing people because he's "insane". if i wanted that i would be on another rp server.
Idk what to say, go on another server i guess (please dont), i don't really like the gatekeeping aspect, there are character qualities in one of your characters that i don't like and there's plenty of qualities in my characters that people don't like but it's our characters, it's up to us how they act as long as it's not metagaming/powergaming or against any of the other rules i.e. fourth wall breaking or w.e

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Idk what to say, go on another server i guess, i don't really like the gatekeeping aspect, there are character qualities in one of your characters that i don't like and there's plenty of qualities in my characters that people don't like but it's our characters, it's up to us how they act as long as it's not metagaming/powergaming or against any of the other rules i.e. fourth wall breaking or w.e
we have a whitelist.