Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sizzleshank's application [Accepted - Cukie1]

Sizzleshank

Villager
1.Sizzleshank

3.America

4.Yes

Metagaming:Using information your character doesn't know via communication services like skype.
Powergaming:Force a action on someone. IE; *stab you in the chest and you die*

6.No

7.Snerus

8.My name is Alex, I'll listen to any type of music as long as it sounds good. My favorite game is Warframe,borderlands 2, hyper light driftor.
I have a doggo named Dallas and a cat named catcat.I graduated from school a few years back I like to play games with my friends and we enjoy roasting each other.

9.I can build good, and I dabble in making minecraft skins. I have examples of skins i've made saved on my computer but I cannot
remember where I saved them.

10.My sister, Kamaoe. She is on the server.

CHARACTER

1.George

3.Human

4.6'0, short red hair, wide build, muscular, 200 pounds, green eyes, white, body scars.

5.I'll make one depending on the outcome of my application. It'll look like the decription of my character.
============
WRITTEN TEST
============

George was born into a strange village with cupcake shaped houses. Built as a promotion to show off a new recipe by the world famous cake shop owner Mr.Tops. The village had a limited population of 15 people, one of them being George's best friends named Jack Daniels.
George and JD were inseparable one could not be found without the other. All of the villagers worked together in Mr.Tops' cake shop since it was the only place of hire in the village. JD and George threw rocks at passing merchants en route to sell hides and
crops to storms-landing, they would also play in the nearby creek and fight each other with sticks. As the two grew up they became misfits and instead of throwing rocks at merchants they would easily intimidate merchants with their tall stature and muscular builds
to take their wares, that they can owe to their fathers who were ex-mercenary fighters. They did this because they didn't want to work in Mr. Tops' cake shop. One day they approached a new merchant they'd never seen before selling weapons.
He was as big as the two boys in build. They had figured they could take him because they were two and the merchant was alone. They stepped forward to take the mans wares, but very soon learned this was a ex-soldier,By the tattoo on his neck wore by some groups of the guard they'd see on patrol.
He had experience with fighting so two quickly backed off. The ex-soldier however, didn't as he drew a weapon from the cart.
"I heard there were two boys stealing wares from merchants on this path"

The two boys turned to run home but when they turned around guards came from behind the trees and arrested the two.
The two boys went to trial and were found guilty. They were foolish in their youth to challenge someone as big as them and that had weapons at hand to defend himself.
"stupid,stupid" JD said to himself in his cell
Years passed, and the two boys did well in jail because of their size and loyalty to each other.
Eventually they repaid their debt to society and were let free, but when they returned home it was gone.
As it turns out when word got out Mr.Tops' village harbored thieves his reputation was ruined and he lost all his money.
The boys had no home and didn't know where their family had gone. The two boys had a bad rep in the area they could not find work anywhere. They had to move far away to find opportunities because they had messed up their lives.

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

For easy reading- Here's our Starter Guideonce you login!

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.(very useful, by the way.)
Survival Guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands Guide
How to create your character profile
Town Census
Server Rules
Using Titles ingame
Rules for Roleplay
The Players' Handbook

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.

1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.