Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skelly's Application [Denied - Snerus]

skellysona

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
MortalBeing
2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States of America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Tome of Citizenship, Official Lore, and the Survival Guides yet?
Yes
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Gross, not very fun or fair.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nope

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Snerus
8. Tell us about yourself!
I really love to make digital art and have been for roughly 5 years, I'm a fan of dragons and lore, I love adventuring (which is dampened irl bc of google maps. We know everything about the land!! Boring right??) and I really enjoy seeing new things. My favorite pass time is stressing over work.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

(is it bad to say im feeling a little show offy bc of this? lol)

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Nope, googled medieval rp servers.
About Your Character!
Character Name:
Redde Silvam

Character Age:
Around 26

Character Race:
Human (Tho I request I can keep the current skin? I created it myself. It's fine if not though.)

Appearance
:
Green/tan "camoflauge"hooded jacket, green pants, brown boots with silver buckles. Armor pads for his shoulders, a quiver strapped to his back and a black mouth/nose cloth.
(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Written Test!
-backstory-
Before anything dire, he would have normally lived between Redwood Grove and Khovr'Handar in a nice house he built himself(a surprisingly impressive one at that). It took a long while to finish, as he started it when he was only 16 and did not finish until 20, but he was pleased with his results. After that, he lived a nice life, doing quests as they came by, watching over the areas around his home, protecting injured animals he finds, eventually saving up enough to buy his horse, Citrus, and coming across a wounded and sick dog in the woods a couple years later. Both companions were useful in aiding as transportation and protection, and the bonds he shares with them are enough to bring even a burly man to tears.

He prefers to live off of the land, mostly taking on a fruit/veggie diet with the exception of animal products like milk and eggs; things that wouldn’t necessarily hurt the animals, but still benefit him(He also made an exception to rabbit, as they were already overpopulated as it is) He had a small farm-like area, where he had free roam cows and chickens he would collect from, as well as a pair of white and grey sheep that he called Soot and Ash (they were the cutest pairing he’d ever seen). His daily quests would normally involve simple things around the forest and surrounding areas, and often paid.. Decently. He wasn’t exactly rich, but it was livable. He did always wish to become a bit wealthier, as he wanted to get his dog and horse a nice living arrangement alongside his nice woodsy cottage. Some stables, maybe get Citrus a friend. Ester would have all the bones and scraps he could eat.

-present day/start on server-
Redde is a Ranger/Thief class, he would normally have a wolf and horse as companions, but there was a terrible incident and he was caught up in a natural disaster, leaving him without either. Becoming mournful, and beginning to grow uneasy at being around the dangerous area anymore he left his home near RedWood grove to go and explore the large world. He wants to create a name for himself as a ranger, finding great riches and treasures along his way, and maybe new companions to fill the void that was left by his mutt, Ester, and his wonderful chestnut horse, Citrus. (He's definitely going to get a new horse, and a llama someday, and he meets a good friend, which will be my friend i play with here)

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
There are several outstanding issues with this application that I'd request be fixed.

To start with the main application, you are required to provide an actual definition on the offenses of metagaming and powergaming.

Secondly, with regards to the appearance of the character, I'm afraid that garments made in a 'camouflage' style are not appropriate to the period setting of our server. Greens, greys and browns will suit just fine, but we camouflage patterns are not.

Along with this, please keep in mind that beginning characters are expected to start with little in ways of armor and only adept levels of expertise at best. The armor currently worn by your character is appropriate, but I'd simply request you kept both these points in mind moving forward.

With regards to your written test, I'd like to state that Hollowworld isn't a traditional RPG-esque Roleplay Server. While it certainly retains elements of that, 'Quests' as you describe it could perhaps better be phrased as jobs and contract assignments.

Lastly, edits will need to be made to your skin before you can RP with it. The dark skin and camouflage detail being the two most pressing items that must be edited before you are allowed to RP on the server (though it will not prevent your application from being approved).

I'll keep this application pending until the changes I've requested are made. Thank you!

Snerus

I didn't do it for the 'Gram, I did it for Gotham
I'll be declining this application due to inactivity. If you come back, feel free to submit a new application!