Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sketch Commissions [4/4]

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
~

Also- submissions open again if anyone's interested. First five, again~
If you requested before, you can request another.

Last edited:

Halendar

Lord of Altera
MC username: Jrk13
How you think you're a positive influence to Hollowworld: Well I hate talking about myself... but I had played for almost a year nearly 3 years ago now. I had to take a break simply because school came into play and what not. I try my very best to encourage fun roleplay, and I always try to be positive to others on the forums.
Which option?: Waist-up colored if you please :D
Character Name: Halendar Alfaunt or Hal for short.
Link to Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/members/halendar.14424/
Skin:

Expression: I think he would look good in deep thought, but slightly mysterious.
Describe your character in a few words: Intelligent, Altruistic, Brave
Link to any medieval clothes or references: N/A
Thanks for considering my request!:)

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Would you be ok with me using this as my profile pic? I would assume yes, but I'd feel better with your blessing so to speak:p.
Btw it looks amazing. I'll send you da dolla dolla tomorrow if that's alright.
Yep- Feel free to add to profiles. You have my blessings. And that's alright~

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
MC username: PaintAlt
How you think you're a positive influence to Hollowworld: I like to think I am a postive influence to Hollowworld for my attempts to remain as professional and nice to everyone I come across. I also like to think my forum activity is quite helpful as well. I joined a 1 or two ago and played only for a month or two and then came back last summer and have been here since!
Which option?: Waist-up colored ~
Character Name: William Eldsvärt (Eld's-Fair-T)
Link to Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/william-eldsvärt.33178/
Skin:

Expression: Perhaps a bit cold, but not mean or judging in anyway simply neutral in nature.
Describe your character in a few words: Survival, Neutral, Simple.
Link to any medieval clothes or references: Simple leathers and furs, nothing too fancy!

I paid in advance, proof;

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I have paid you~!
I forgot for awhile and didn't get alerts for the thread- did it a few days ago, though c:
Thank you!

@Kyle1322 *Squint* - Thank you~

@Paintballz

William.png

So here's a note for future requesters - I draw better with a reference picture in your profile! And/or Clothing references. :eek:

Last edited:

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
MC username:
smurf58105 / PallisonEM
How you believe you're a positive influence to Hollowworld (Because why not. I will weed out mean people. Praise yourselves~):
Ooo, my favorite person to talk about. (I kid.~)
I like to think that I am pretty helpful, and active in game and around the forums. I've been around for a year and a half- almost two- now, and I'm not going anywhere soon. I try to be humorous, and lighten things up. Yup. I'm not that evil.
Which option: Face? Waist up? Full? Colored? Un-Colored?
EVERYTHING, COLORED.
Character name:
Amaya!
Link to Profile:
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/amaya-hale.30315/
Skin:
(I am that one person who thought this meant, like, skin tone first. "Well that's a random question...")
Amaya.png
Expression:
Haaaaapppppyyyyyyy.
Describe your character in a few words:
Lazy pregnant blob.

Pretty accurate, for the time being.
Optional- Link to any medieval clothes or references:
She's got a ring on her ring finger- a simple silver band, with an amethyst in the middle.~

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
MC username: Chaosdragon240
How you believe you're a positive influence to Hollowworld: I try my hardest to help people out with any small things they need done (big things i know i'll screw up) and i try to be friendly and polite all the time to everyone (there was one time i was rude to someone, i heavily regret that moment and apologized quite frequently.) I also try and liven things up with feesh...because feesh are good.
Which option: Face? Waist up? Full? Colored? Un-Colored?: Full and Colored plz
Character name: Roy Beledrent
Link to Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/roy-beledrent.34239/
Skin:Chaosdragon240.png
Expression: Neutral/Drunk. your choice
Describe your character in a few words: Blacksmith, Heavy Drinker bordering on Alcoholic,Introvert, and knows a LOT about smithing.
Optional- Link to any medieval clothes or references:
Black Coat with hood, sash for throwing knives Tool belt with hammer strapped to it. Belt also has a dagger and a Tankard strapped to it. Generally carries a sword on his back, usually it's someone's order he's delivering.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I JUST CHOKED ON MY CHIP OH MY LORD THIS IS THE BEST THING

I WILL SEND YOU ALL 8K NOOOWOWOWOWOWWWW

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
MC username: K9_Diarmuid
How you believe you're a positive influence to Hollowworld (Because why not. I will weed out mean people. Praise yourselves~): I provided on-site 24/7 banter assistance. Roadside or at your home, when you need me, I'm there I'm always there for help, and I love to do so. I've often just dropped things to go help others do stuff, and love doing so. Also, I provide a source of reliable comfort with a consistent "-K9" at the end of every post.
Which option: Waist up un coloured, please!
Character name: Dalinar Klavier
Link to Profile: [Click me!]
Skin: If you could, please don't include the beard part, as that's soon to change!
Light gray suit beard 3 piece no hair.png
Here's the skin without the beard
Light gray suit beard 3 piece.png
Expression: Smirking
Describe your character in a few words: Mannerly in public, giddy amongst friends. Dalinar seeks knowledge above all, and loves to impart knowledge!
Optional- Link to any medieval clothes or references: None, sorry :(

-K9

Last edited: