Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sketch Commissions [4/4]

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Solus's Sketch Commissions

Username:
Charactername:
References:
Expression:

Sketch Bust - 5k

alyssaburn.png

+--+
old things:
image.png

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
MC username: BrianAT16
How you believe you're a positive influence to Hollowworld: Hm.. well I try to be helpful whenever I can be. I try to give RP opportunities to as many people as possible through my various characters/events/organization. I try to help people who are going through things on server or even off server- I really can't think of much about myself. I also try to keep a positive attitude on the forums and the server.
Which option: Waist up - Colored
Character name: Melosa!
Link to Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/melosa-crow-the-best-acolyte-active.28800/
Skin: Melosa Walterius!.png
Expression: Probably deep in thought, maybe a bit worried. That is the general expression she has most of the time. xD
Describe your character in a few words: She is a tall Moor Elf with dark blue eyes. On the thin side but as I said she is quite tall. Her hair is black and her skin is a little lighter. Always wears her acolyte cloak.

Friosis

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
MC username: Padragin
How you believe you're a positive influence to Hollowworld: I try to help newer players with their Role-Play and encourage more enjoyable Role-Play between people, often reminding people of the rules about peaceful regions, the crossroads neutrality, and otherwise attempting to keep people informed. I like to help others as well, from going with what they would prefer in RP for their enjoyment to helping them keep things from getting out of hand. I also try out new role-play styles from time to time to try and give people a interesting new experience for Role-play, though I admit I fail at that from time to time, but it's always a learning experience.~
Which option:Full, Colored
Character name: Loup Caedit
Link to Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/loup-caedit.33535/
Skin: Loup -Padragin.png
Expression: Usually calm and uncaring, a guarded expression.
Describe your character in a few words: A lost and tortured soul who has no idea what to do anymore, or who to trust.

A minor request (easily ignored), I would like to see his robe to be grey (A similar grey shade to his eyes) in color for this art. If you don't want to that's fine.

Last edited:

Landem

Lord of Altera
:O
MC username: landem
How you believe you're a positive influence to Hollowworld: ee- i try to help out whoever i can, and attempt to be open to most kind of roleplay? i manage the orphanage & i'm part of slaveythings! the orphanage has provided a lot of roleplay for a few people, and you know all about slave business~
Which option: waist-up, coloured, please!
Character name: Iteraldi Seregon
Link to Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/iteraldi-the-matron.27791/
Skin: landem (1).png
Expression:
aldi is seen biting her lip if unsure, which is a lot of the time. smiles come easily.
Describe your character in a few words: An easily confused woman whose heart lies with many different people. hella short

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
MC username: Kyle1322
How you believe you're a positive influence to Hollowworld (Because why not. I will weed out mean people. Praise yourselves~): Uh..I uh...I rp and do things that seem to make people happy?
Which option: Face? Waist up? Full? Colored? Un-Colored?[ Waist up, Colored ]
Character name: Murdoc
Link to Profile: [The Chef]
Skin:Murdoc.png
Expression: Determined!
Describe your character in a few words: Honor Bound, Determined, Unbroken.
Optional- Link to any medieval clothes or references: nop D:

Raith

Lord of Altera
MC username: Milokanath
How you believe you're a positive influence to Hollowworld (Because why not. I will weed out mean people. Praise yourselves~): I am second-in-command of a group that aims to protect the souls of people who just wish to exist.
Which option: waist up
Character name: Lilith Walterius
Link to Profile: N/A
Skin: Lilith.png
Expression: she is usually grumpy in a cute kind of way, not sure how you will pull this off but I am sure you will manage!
Describe your character in a few words: she is a young child around the age of 15, and she is stubborn. though outgoing. she has some troubles when it comes to talking to some characters but has been working on her speech a lot
Optional- Link to any medieval clothes or references: N/A

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
@Kyle1322
murdoc.png

MC username: Milokanath
How you believe you're a positive influence to Hollowworld (Because why not. I will weed out mean people. Praise yourselves~): I am second-in-command of a group that aims to protect the souls of people who just wish to exist.
Which option: waist up
Character name: Lilith Walterius
Link to Profile: N/A
Skin: View attachment 64454
Expression: she is usually grumpy in a cute kind of way, not sure how you will pull this off but I am sure you will manage!
Describe your character in a few words: she is a young child around the age of 15, and she is stubborn. though outgoing. she has some troubles when it comes to talking to some characters but has been working on her speech a lot
Optional- Link to any medieval clothes or references: N/A
No profile. Hafta decline. .-.
Ahm open for more requests, folks. Keep it a good pace for me-

Sizzix

Doge Keeper
Ahm open for more requests, folks. Keep it a good pace for me-
Because you asked so nicely. :heart:

MC username: Sizzix3507
How you believe you're a positive influence to Hollowworld (Because why not. I will weed out mean people. Praise yourselves~): Oh dear, mn. I try to help people, and be all around positive and friendly. I try to contribute to the server with the Priesthood and all that jazz. I also was awarded player of the month so I suppose I have done something right.~
Which option: Face? Waist up? Full? Colored? Un-Colored? Full body, colored please!
Character name: Vevila Draugus
Link to Profile: |The Priestess|
Skin: Vev_Cloak.png
Expression:
Pleasant and reflective
Describe your character in a few words: A peaceful, pacifistic priestess. Ah, alliteration is wonderful. But aside from that she is generally a very calm character with a mind for helping others. Often she is laid back and reserved, but when the situation calls for it she becomes incredibly resolute and determined.
Optional- Link to any medieval clothes or references:

Last edited:

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
MC username: Dayshark.
How you believe you're a positive influence to Hollowworld: Been here for almost three years, Council member, ran a couple'a organizations.
Which option: Waist-up and coloured, please!
Character name: Syr Edaren.
Link to Profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/syr-edaren.22970/
Skin: Attached below.
Expression: Brooding, if possible.
Describe your character in a few words: Cold, stoic, discomforting.
Optional- Link to any medieval clothes or references: Photo reference on profile!

Syr New Skin.png New Syr.png

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
@Mitch Looked up "Brooding". Batman came up a lot of times. Here's brooding batmanSyr!

Syr.png

Also- I'm closing Commissions tonight at midnight to give other things attention~ (And for folks to pay up.)