Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skin Commissions by Rygan

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
NOTE: While I do a ton of editing and from scratch work myself, I do indeed use pieces of skins that I believe match my shading style. I've also been known to repeat tricks and shading styles in skins, so if you wander around and find someone with the same pauldrons as you but recoloured, worry not. If that doesn't quite float your boat, I'm afraid my radical river isn't for you.

How much do skins cost, Rygan?
Depends on what you want. From scratch (aka a brand spanking new skin), I'm looking to start at eight thousand radiants. For re-shading only the head and hands or only the tunic and pants, stuff like that, about five thousand radiants. Finally, for minors edits I'm willing to haggle anywhere from five hundred to two thousand radiants, depending on what you need.

What the hell, dude?
A good skin will take me an hour or more time, depending on what you want done and how much trouble I'm having with it.

These are all dudes. Do you do women?
I've not yet done a skin for a female character, but I'd imagine it's about the same. If it doesn't work out, I won't ask any money for my wasted time.

I take payment after the skin is done and exchange the .png file over the forums after receiving the radiants.

Below are the above pricings and some stuff not previously stated.

Faction uniforms: You can use the skin from this for your entire faction, and anyone within it can wear it. Once they leave the faction or the faction disbands, skin usage is up for everyone but the guy who originally paid for it. 15k, includes variants for differing ranks. I'll need details on those if you want them.
New Skin: 8k
Major Edits / Reshading: 5k
Minor Edits: Talk to me and we'll work something out. Likely not more than 2k.
Recolours: I'll recolour your skin to a different colour for 1k.

(I only did the head on the one above, but it took me a long time and I'm proud of it.)

ORDER FORM:
IGN:
CHARACTER PROFILE:
NEW SKIN, EDIT, ETC:
WHAT YOU WANT:
REFERENCES:

ORDER LIST:
1. Baron #1 & #2
2. Mitch
3. Glados #1 & #2
4. Hannah
RESERVED SLOTS:
1. Eltsir
2. Sizzix

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
$$$$

I work slowly and I've gotta really be in the groove, so any orders you place might take a while. Luckily, you don't have to pay me until they're done.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
ORDER FORM:
IGN: Baron
CHARACTER PROFILE: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/vorar-elem-polvur-life-unliving.17429/
NEW SKIN, EDIT, ETC: New skins
WHAT YOU WANT: A Vorar robes Cultist like the one you made decades ago, and a Vorar plate-armor style thing with regular armor made to imitate him. Both with human eyes and not yon eyehole. Both as over-layers with a whoever regular guy underneath, don't care a whit so long as it's a human.
REFERENCES:

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
ORDER FORM:
IGN: Baron
CHARACTER PROFILE: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/vorar-elem-polvur-life-unliving.17429/
NEW SKIN, EDIT, ETC: New skins
WHAT YOU WANT: A Vorar robes Cultist like the one you made decades ago, and a Vorar plate-armor style thing with regular armor made to imitate him. Both with human eyes and not yon eyehole. Both as over-layers with a whoever regular guy underneath, don't care a whit so long as it's a human.
REFERENCES:
this will be good thing

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
The first example skin is for sale for a flat rate of 6k, btw, since I made it and literally never used it ever.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
sweet niblets

The reserve list means you're going to shuffle up onto the order list once I complete one on the order list. If the reserve list is full, for the love of God don't post anymore. If you're at the end of the reserve list, buckle up and prepare to wait a good bit of time.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
ORDER FORM:
IGN: Mitchh will be paying.
CHARACTER PROFILE: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/eala-nym.36734/
NEW SKIN, EDIT, ETC: We already talked about this over Skype he he he.
WHAT YOU WANT: Niek Morenta was very vague so talk to her I guess.
REFERENCES: Same as above.
And I will continue to be vague. Skin that works hanging around Riseport just as much as going into jangl. Not really particular, so long as its practical. Here's some things I snagged from a pinterest search. Take your pic if you need something to go off of. *shrugs* You get to decide what Eala wears Rygan. You have the power. Here Here Here Here or Here

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
IGN: Sir_Arc
CHARACTER PROFILE: http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/sir_arc-application-accepted-cukie1.38500/
NEW SKIN, EDIT, ETC: Number six the order looks like a great skin.
WHAT YOU WANT: Keep the Helmet and the arm armor and get rid of the black cape thing on his shoulders both front and back are green with light gray a stags head on the front(can be as big or small as long as it fits.)
REFERENCES:http: //www.planetminecraft.com/banner/royal-stag/ (Is the stag head)Make changes if you have too. ( Sorry If I didn't give enough detail)

Last edited:

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
Hmm not to be rude or annoying but is there a problem with the skin? Again I'm not trying to hurry things up.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Hmm not to be rude or annoying but is there a problem with the skin? Again I'm not trying to hurry things up.
Notice how your request isn't in the reserved area. I don't believe he noticed it, and I don't believe he's been doing skins requests for a long time now.

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
Notice how your request isn't in the reserved area. I don't believe he noticed it, and I don't believe he's been doing skins requests for a long time now.
Yes but when you look on the date when all the posts before me where posted :D. They where posted on May. my post was posted on Oct. now if it takes about 4 months to do skin, yes I get it these are AMAZING skins. Again sorry if I'm rude I'm just want a pretty cool new skin

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Yes but when you look on the date when all the posts before me where posted :D. They where posted on May. my post was posted on Oct. now if it takes about 4 months to do skin, yes I get it these are AMAZING skins. Again sorry if I'm rude I'm just want a pretty cool new skin
This thread, like you said, hasn't been touched since May. It's likely that you just necro'd an old post.