Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skinmaker's Contest - Outfit some Dockmasters!

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
As per title!

If you'd like to demonstrate your skills in skinmaking, we have a contest for you.

Make some minecraft skins for our dockmasters. If the port managers like what they see, your skin can make it on an NPC.

Rules:
Original Content only. Attempting to pass off someone else's work on your own is not going to be looked on highly.
The skin should not have been used by a character in-game before.

W

wakerman4

BAM!

Using an old leather coat I used in past skins, added the face to look somewhat tired of his work with casual normal hair and an English-like beard, brown eyes, and boots for the job.
Under his coat is a plain white, yet worn, shirt.
Not the best thing I've ever made, nor the worse, but here ya'are.
My version of a dockworker.

Attachments

duncaniax

Lord of Altera
As per title!

If you'd like to demonstrate your skills in skinmaking, we have a contest for you.

Make some minecraft skins for our dockmasters. If the port managers like what they see, your skin can make it on an NPC.

Rules:
Original Content only. Attempting to pass off someone else's work on your own is not going to be looked on highly.
The skin should not have been used by a character in-game before.
Is there a close/ending date?

Darko

Lord of Altera
I'm a very bad skin maker, so unfortunately I can't make a skin. But I'm loving this huge flood of new features being added. Good job everyone involved!