Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skyite's Application [Accepted - Jinny]

Skyite

Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Skyitegaming
2. How old are you?
3. What country are you from?
canada
4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
yes I have read all 4.
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Powergaming is giving yourself an unfair advantage. whether using invisible NPC's or by taking away your other persons choice in what happens with there character.

metagaming is breaking the fourthwall. even if you know something your character does not. Do not let outside rumors control you.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
no because it is unfair to players who don't have said mods

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Raalvara

8. Tell us about yourself!
(Introduce yourself! Tell us some of your hobbies, what kind of music you like, other games you play, maybe any pets you have. We're not asking for anything too personal, but we would like to get to know you a bit better to help the application and transition. This question needs to be a minimum of five sentences and not focused on Minecraft.) I have a havanese dog, and I enjoy pop music, OMINA, FAUN, country music, violin music and many more. I play TF2, sims4, and sometimes Skyrim. Some of my hobbies are sketching choir and writing. I also hike and help with poppy office. Lastly I cant stand pompous men.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
No I do not.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
No, no one referenced me. I found it with google but I was confused. ToastySpam, Solus and Ayda were a huge help. thank you to all three of you.

Character Name:
Flarea

Other titles:
The Tipsy Pyro.
little wick

Character Age:

Character Race:
halfling

Appearance:
Eyes: Brown.
Hair: Red.
Skin: Pale but covered in freckles.
Build: small, and dainty is often confused for a child.

Written Test!

Flarea watched the flames. They flicked and licked at its fuel. Dancing gracefully. The reds mixed into orange into blue. Something that was burning added the most beautiful shade of green to the swirl of colors. She giggled, such a sight was worth it. The cracking of the flames was like Melody. The shouts of panic a bass and the screams a harmony. She drank from her flask, downing the weak alcoholic drink before turning around. she walked away from the burning house. No one was home when it caught fire, but the mass panic soon started and she wanted to get away from here before they got water to put out the fire. suppressing a shutter she skipped down the path. She hadn't burned anything since ten Sunderdays past but today was special. She had hear'd a rumor of a new city to burn and just had to celebrate. Laughing she twirled in the street. Crashing into some one she fell on her ass. looking up at the tall man she smiled sheepishly. "Sorry Mr!" she said getting up brushing off her clothes before hiccuping, giving a small giggle after wards. Snorting the man walked away. she saw him double checking that he still had everything out of the corner of her eye. She laughed at his worry rolling her eyes. She danced through the street her bow with the little gold music note gleamed in the light. Walking into a tavern she went to the counter. "One mug of ale, sir!" she said claiming onto a stool. raising a eyebrow the barmaid looked her up and down. "Ya sure ya old enough to drink. Dont want your parents to come yell at me." she asked some of the Drunks laughed. Her eye got narrow. "I'm a 17 year old halfling. Give me my alcohol." she said flatly sitting down. Shrugging her shoulders the maid brought a mug of ale to the halfling. a man ran in and whispered something to a man at a nearby table. His eyes widened and he ran out of there as fast and as strait as a drunk could. Smiling she sipped from her to large mug having to use two hands her eyes focused on the fire place. No one knows who set fire to the house that day, but someone putting out the fire found a little note that said "enjoy the fire ~The Tipsy Pyro.''

Attachments

Last edited:

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Hey! Your application is on the right track but there are some things that need to be fixed:

Definitions: Powergaming and Metagaming are incorrect. Please see our roleplaying guide for more information and write them in your own words

Word Test: Word tests aren't supposed to have any mention of magic within them. As magic is a rare thing. Also, we don't have specific things like 'Fire Magic' That'd fall under Evicism if I'm correct.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to DM me or another mentor.

Skyite

Villager
Hey! Your application is on the right track but there are some things that need to be fixed:

Definitions: Powergaming and Metagaming are incorrect. Please see our roleplaying guide for more information and write them in your own words

Word Test: Word tests aren't supposed to have any mention of magic within them. As magic is a rare thing. Also, we don't have specific things like 'Fire Magic' That'd fall under Evicism if I'm correct.

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to DM me or another mentor.
ok thank you. and she has no magic at all. she just wants to learn it. its a goal not an apsalute.

Skyite

Villager

also fixed it.

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
I see you may have accidentally copypasted part of our roleplaying guide. Please put Metagaming and Powergaming definitions in your own words.

Jinny

Kitten
Blessed
Korca
Korca
Blessed
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.