Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skyrim mods

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I'm inspired to take screenshots of my tooling around in Skyrim.

Might make a screenshot-based LP, I dunno.

Spark

Broken
Backstay said:
I suppose so. If it's possible to add hunger, thirst and sleep needs and diseases even, then bleeding and medical items should be possible as well. Maybe by collecting some specific flowers, the player would be able to mix them together in some way and make a healing thing.
Maybe a makeshift bandage out of Linen cloth. Because that is one of the most pointless items >.> Why does everyone have so much linen cloth lying around!?!?!?

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
Maybe a makeshift bandage out of Linen cloth. Because that is one of the most pointless items >.> Why does everyone have so much linen cloth lying around!?!?!?
With mods on right now I can turn Linen into a number of things, most especially torches and cloaks. Moddds. :D

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
After the hardest tries of resisting, I got my Skyrim back today :oops:
I'm looking for Mods of houses, you know the LORE friendly but quaint type house for family (kid friendly) without it being like enormously filled with weapon cases and those scary armor stands (Those are creepy!! And sometimes they move)
I found one but.. meh I don't think they have it child friendly yet.

KatyKookie

Lord of Altera
I want to see some screenshots of your guys' games. I'll toss some out when I get home.
Soon as I get on, I am gonna try get some screenies of my new town but here is my female Nord in all her glorious armor

*Currently about to test this mod, anything from Shezrie is amaaaazing* http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/60124/?

(i was super sad about that mod so.. download at your own risk, it seemed to lack as much oomph as the description gave me)

Last edited:

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I really like the female Bretons, but due to the Skyrim Engine the fact that they are very short actually has a huge impact on my gameplay, to the extent that I usually stick to just Orc, Nord, and High Elf.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
You didn't strike me as the kind of person to play as a girl, you seem more like a 'rootin-tootin macho man randy savage' kind of guy

...Then again, males in games usually look like arse

I also play as a female, by the by
I dont play any game exclusively as one gender or the other, usually pretty much all games where you can select gender have enough replay value to play a second time, so I switch things up to get the highest replay value out of it.
The first time I played skyrim I did have a male character, but this is my second run through so I played a female character to get the maximum out of the game.

Or, to maintain the stereotypes so no one gets it in their heads that I could be a reasonable tolerant person (cant have that now can we?)
"Well its like youre playing a videogame like normal, but all the while something nice to look at."