Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Slavers Inc.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
For a moment, I'd read "Slayers", and has a rush of anticipation.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
If you need more slaves, I'm tempted to make an alt character and see where the character goes as such. Hrm...

The Courier

Lord of Altera
I of course shall buy one- Right after I retire from the Legion and my family finally decides to leave me.

Edit: It really shouldn't take too long for that to happen. I just need to buy land.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Witness the birth of a character. May he live long and prosper. Or- You know. Die horribly. Whichever happens. :p This will be a lovely little side alt for funsies. Well- For me. Who knows for him.

Character name: The Mute ( That's what he'll be for now. Till someone figures out his name or decides to give him one of their choosing)
Race: Elf (Forest Elf)
Current home: None. He wanders aimlessly at current.
Leader/Slave/Buyer: Slave

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
character name: Rolfe
race: Human
current home: Also none, currently occupying the emptier rooms in the inn.
leader/slave/buyer: Slave.

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
lel read his name as rofl

Landem

Lord of Altera
Witness the birth of a character. May he live long and prosper. Or- You know. Die horribly. Whichever happens. :p This will be a lovely little side alt for funsies. Well- For me. Who knows for him.

Character name: The Mute ( That's what he'll be for now. Till someone figures out his name or decides to give him one of their choosing)
Race: Elf (Forest Elf)
Current home: None. He wanders aimlessly at current.
Leader/Slave/Buyer: Slave
no problem, added! will roleplay soon~

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Peter is definitely wealthy enough to purchase one and certainly could use a servant that doesn't need pay.

Aldion

Lord of Altera
Well, Aldion -is- a runaway currently living in the Dawnshard sewers. He's already an ex-slave, but I enjoy being mean to my characters. If I'm not on Aldion and you want to contact me, my main account is Rosary_Omen (Garrett - in game name)

character name: Aldion
race: Moor Elf
current home: Dawnshard Sewers
leader/slave/buyer: Slave