Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Slavers Inc.

Ali

Lord of Altera
If there is an attack being planned against the slavers, I would like to be involved with the planning to ensure that it all goes smoothly so there are no accusations of meta and whatnot. I have no problems with an attack- I just want to make sure it's all legit.
So things are happening... o.o FUN YISS!!!

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
People are already planning an attack soon, I think Its best to catch the one who has heaven and earth mover friends /before/ that happens eh? *just a suggestion for thing* meep
Thanks for the leak fam
If there is an attack being planned against the slavers, I would like to be involved with the planning to ensure that it all goes smoothly so there are no accusations of meta and whatnot. I have no problems with an attack- I just want to make sure it's all legit.
Not mentioning what tactics Marr may or may not use. But we are looking into the whole slaver thing (since Neve was captured in late April) But if there is ever plans for a full on assault I will make sure to coordinate with you ;)

Raith

Lord of Altera
Thanks for the leak fam

Not mentioning what tactics Marr may or may not use. But we are looking into the whole slaver thing (since Neve was captured in late April) But if there is ever plans for a full on assault I will make sure to coordinate with you ;)
Mila's already on that sort of level right now. :p

Ali

Lord of Altera
Mila's already on that sort of level right now. :p
I need to get Nyhl in dere before that so be can "save" two "birds" with one "stone" as Hal said. Meep~

(*edit* I realize that replying to this seems weird. meep)

Ali

Lord of Altera
Hal said it not me.

(Edit: I realize that I've been very annoying but I'm really not patient, I'm just going to leave and never come back~)

Last edited:

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Certain members still are, but we haven't operated as a collective in a long time.

Landem

Lord of Altera
I've been thinking about trying to bring this back. I'm on holidays, so I have the time c:
It might be, I dunno, a little while before we're taking slaves again, if I continue with this- we'll see!

Landem

Lord of Altera
Progress has been put to an abrupt halt. With both Corven and Pascal gone, I'll leave it to the others as to whether or not they'd like to continue.