Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Slayers 2: Slay Harder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
The Re-birth of the Slayers
The Vigilant Order of Slayers was once a proud organisation made up of men from across many races and all walks of life, dedicated to defending the realm of Altera from the scourge of monstrous beings, using any means necessary and available.
However during the long dark battle against horrifying creatures, somehow the burning beacon of justice which was the Slayers was silently extinguished and the methods used to fight the monsters themselves took a darker path.
The Slayers were no longer seen as the staunch defenders of the realm, but as a force of hate and vengeance, striking and killing all who defied their will.
Many saw what had happened to the proud men and were dissatisfied, Many abandoned the Order believing it beyond saving and that they themselves could do better, but alas non did.
The Order was disbanded, and the surviving Slayers were haunted by their own failure to defend the people who had risen up against them and by dark deeds committed in the name of justice...

But not all was a loss, this group of men had shown that these monsters could be stood up to, that many can unite under a common good even Elf and Dwarf, And in the struggle their greatest enemy had been struck an unrecoverable blow- The Vyres had been practically wiped out.
And in the Slayers passing, a strange peace descended upon the land.
Alas but in times of peace, evil simply waits and tends to its wounds....

Monsters had started to resurface, foul foot soldiers of Queen Grief began to rise from the Hollows bringing with them new monsters and a new battle....
The Slayers would return and bring with them a passion to stop such monsters like never before.
But strangely, the battle was to take a new twist, not just content with defending the realm from monsters, the Vigilant Order of Slayers was to bring the fight to the recent religious fanatics and cults, whatever god they worshipped.

"There was an idea to bring together a group of remarkable people, so when we needed them, they could fight the battles that we never could... "

Applying
"No man died in service that died in vain."

To join the Vigilant order of Slayers, simply reply to this thread.
All applications will be thought over and examined, this is to prevent poorly suited candidates

MC Name:
RP Name:
Race:
House:
Reasons for joining:
Anything else you want to add:

• The Secretum Stronghold is currently on hold and we are looking for builders to help finish it. Just leave a message on the build thread if you feel like helping out.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Link to build thread<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Current Members and Ranking
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
-Soon a Full Members List will be posted.
Combat ranking:
-Master Slayer​
-High Slayer​
-Slayer Legionary​
-Slayer​
-Initiate​
Builder ranking:
-Slayer Foreman​
-Slayer Engineer​
-Slayer Builder​
-Drone​
Slayer Council:
-Defender of the Realm​
-Grand Moff​
-Grand Maester​
-High Inquisitor​
-High Lord of Combat
-High Lord of Construction
-Admiral of the high fleet
-Admiral of the low fleet
-Siege Master
-Lore Keeper​
-Captain of the Secretum guard​
Monsters
"Know the Monster; Kill the Monster."

Monster types include:

Ogres (big ass orc things)
Nakam (cat people)
Merfolk (fish people)
Lycanthropes (shape changing beast men)
Shades (sentient corporeal spirits)
Fey (fairies, dryads, nymphs, brownies etc. NOT NICE FAIRIES!!!)
Primordials (amphibious humanoids)
Gricks (small forest dwelling humanoids with a propensity for violence, trickery and thievery)
>>>>>>>Old thread<<<<<<<

Little notes:
The Slayers are not controlled by any Alteran government and are completely separate from the House system this means that we are not allied or controlled by a house(Despite popular belief) or do not just recruit from one house.
This also means if you have a problem with our policies or methods of conduct, you go straight to me.
I take full responsibility for the actions of the Slayers.​

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
The Story

He lay there, asleep, not soundlessly, but groaning and tossing with a might. He looked back upon the deeds he had ordered or carried out, the malicious, spiteful deeds that would chill even the mighty Royo to the bone. Leo Decroix still bore the mental scars of the Slayers, there path once true and righteous had been driven down the bend, disgruntled into an unorganized heap of crap, that lead to mindless slaughter and hatred from the people of Altera. His life was looked upon by many as useless, stupid and downright unworthy of how he lived in his manor of grandeur, Val Royeaux.
His life was led luxuriously; he lived alone with few roommates and many servants, his will being fulfilled at the click of his elegant, elongated fingers. He adorned his looks with precious medicines to keep his refined, symmetrical face looking as radiant and as handsome as the day it had been hewn from the ground. He lived life to the fullest, often venturing out in search of adventure or a trifle of hunting, often returning from these trips with treasure, women or Grand Foods, sampled from only the best kitchens. The high elf had it all, or what his race would treasure and hold dearly. But he was not pleased. He needed more. He needed to change Altera for the good. To be able to lift his head high in the mornings and know the people would endeavour to help him and chant and cheer his name in righteous chorus. But alas, for the High Elf this was not to be, for many nights he was troubled with what decisions he could take to re-align the Slayers, to bring song and joy to harmonious chords echoing out by his own choir of enslaved Wood Elves. He laughed at the piteous race; they resembled him but did not come close to his high stature. But it brought wonder to his mind why someone did not stand for these people, why a force didn’t stand up for them and defend them against his stature. Yet with this thought, it suddenly came. A Miraculous spark of hope in his gloom-enclosed mind. An idea which could result in the joys of many and the loss of evil. An idea so great that for a few moments, even the heart of the mighty Cherbert stopped and listened to the idea of this mere mortal. The wood elves were not represented by anyone, maybe by a mere leader but not by themselves. It was a Tyranny. And so it was for the rest of Altera. The people were not given a say in who would win a war, the people’s opinion did not matter if an argument on the council got heated. They were ignored. Shown to be rubble, stood on by glorious leaders. This is where this spark began, he would be a representative for the people, allowing them to speak for themselves, to have a say what happens to the lands of Altera. He would be the ones to turn wars, they would be the ones to mark decisions on the floor! But an embodiment was needed, a group, an organisation, one with a leader who wished for his people to rejoice his name and aid the lands of Altera! Therefore, Leo was to spring out of bed, running to his study in only a rather modest set of briefs and carrying a Lantern, ushering forth a blush or two from the maids he passed along the way. He whipped a quill and ink from their holders and gathered many parchments to write upon, his brain scheming and trifling with what to do. Silently, one of the maids, a human lady who was rather fetching for a human, entered, walking over to Leo and standing beside him for a few moments then stuttering nervously,
“ Sir, are you at all troubled again? You seem flustered and agitated... It is not good for your health. Could we fetch you something, maybe food, a drink? Or maybe one of your women, for a night of passion, we hear them yearn for you in their dorms”
The high elf looked around sharply, his glare protruding the woman on a metaphorical spike then bellowing,
“ I need nothing Woman! Be out of here and leave me to my thoughts and passions! I need none of your worry or stupidity! Now get out of my sigh before I throw you to the Great Demon Tavish!”
The Maid, flabbergasted at the tone her master had taken to her, swept from the room in a hurry, sobs echoing throughout the great mansion and she having to be taken into the warm arms of the other caring souls of servants asleep or waiting outside the door. Leo considered shortly at what he had just done, then dismissed it for she was getting in the way of his plan. One day she would thank him, one day she would beg to be in his bed and ask for his pardon for her deeds, for what he had done had proven him worthy of anything. He knew this life would not come easily but he knew it would come… He first began scribbling about the rules of the Slayers, they had not been laid down when he began the infamous organisation, and this was the time to change that. With this, he inscribed the rules onto the parchment, Later to be known as The Great Document of Enclosure, which would represent the Slayers and stop their ideas going into chaotic spirals, which could be ludicrous or idiotic. Soon he was scribbling away again, thinking of events to talk to the people, to show them the Slayers had been re-born, to serve the people, to be one with the people. For, as he admitted to himself, he was one of the people, and so would the other Slayers, themselves fighting for themselves. He chuckled at the small inception and joke he had made, his spirits cheery and bright again, ideas flowing like a thunderous river, gushing through his mind and embedding themselves into the parchment. He would need his friends, the people who had begun the Slayers to begin with and helped him along the dusty track. He knew goods things would come from sowing seeds of friendship with the Dwarves, his close allies of Seth, Hrothgar and Lars would provide greatly to his cause. Dwarves were known for their steadfast nature and would surely make the group flourish into what they would describe as a great cavern of miracles. He would need his human allies as well, they had proven helpful on countless occasions, there natures showing a constant hunger for power with him and helping to re-draft plans to a different and higher tier. He knew the humans, Jinx, Daniel and Lord Robert of Skadi would help his cause marvellously, there contributions being practical and precisely done last time. He then thought of the Elves…and then decided against it. There were few of his kind in Altera and he disgusted most of the citizens of Wood Elves so they would be unpractical in his fight for freedom. But, what of the other races? With this, he suddenly twigged the ally of the Humans and Teacher at the University, Toorviing, the mighty Flaming bird would be helpful as an ally for he had been reliable and knowledgeable in the past, yet then he thought, what of the more prominent people? The Earthspawn…the Greylings… Leo decided they would help, being practical but stupid with some decisions, yet with this he decided he would rope together all the races, to create a harmonious time where the races would unite and stand proud, together. Except for those Shalherana damn Nakam! Recently, they’d made another litter on his doorstep and had been constantly pestering with their midnight meowing… He cursed them for their feeble and annoying behaviour, wishing he could get rid of them. And then he began to think of what he would face… He would face the world. Soon he would take down organisations such as the Golden Crusade, who would wreak havoc upon his land and plans, and then he would challenge the Leaders themselves, fighting for a place in councils and meetings…Yes it would go well. With the help of his entourage collected so far, he could establish this. Each of them could help with Training, Politics, how to talk to the people, what would be done… Yes, they would become the Council of Force, an entity so powerful that one day it would beckon Queen Grief to fall. Yes, they would still fight the Monsters and Corruptions and whatever horrors Queen Grief could come up with, but now they would turn the tides of wars as well, be able to bring peace to lands, stop monstrous scum and become Heroes among men…Yes it was all coming to him now. And with this surge of emotion, thought and brilliance, he ran to the window and yelled out into the night, a yell that went from Val Royeaux to the Throat of the World in Nilfheim.
“Slayers! Assemble!”

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
''Bring down The Golden Crusade''?

I though we were allies...
Just to warn you; if you do one day break the peace treaty, it will be a long and bloody war.

But, to finish this on a bright note, I would like to congratulate all those that, like me, took a part in defending the castle against the bandits in the southern wilds!

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I reckon you should change the name, since it is more like a ''revival'', and yes, its been a while and most people though the slayers were dead. Having a new name would clear the confusion, not something fully different, just a bit new.

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
...Banners will be raised...
...Alliances will form...
...Friendships will be tested...
...And the battle will begin...
Well, once Leo has finished fixing his hair anyway...

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
MC Name: xRoXx
RP Name: Duergur
Race: DWARF! :mad:
House: Yearnen
Reasons for joining: I wanna play with Seth :I And I want to have some fun RP, slay some monsters and feed my soon to be pet Nakam.
Anything else you want to add: The first Nakam we "Slay" I want to keep as a pet >:I

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
MC Name: xRoXx
RP Name: Duergur
Race: DWARF! :mad:
House: Yearnen
Reasons for joining: I wanna play with Seth :I And I want to have some fun RP, slay some monsters and feed my soon to be pet Nakam.
Anything else you want to add: The first Nakam we "Slay" I want to keep as a pet >:I
Yay, more people

I'll add you to the members list once it's up

Dr.Patriot

Lord of Altera
As a bard I've decided to write a lyric on the subject of the sixth day of the battle.

"There once was a cool man named Xroxx the good,
who on the sixth day captured the forest of wood.

But as he stood and relinquished the day,
the bandits came and took it away."

Hooray for our perilous victory.

Seth_Jenkins

Lord of Altera
You actually threatened me first, and i only warned you not to declare war on us, never threatened you that we would wage war on the slayers...
I never threatend you it was merely but a story to declare the epicly awesome come-back of the Avengers Slayers
As a bard I've decided to write a lyric on the subject of the sixth day of the battle.

"There once was a cool man named Xroxx the good,
who on the sixth day captured the forest of wood.

But as he stood and relinquished the day,
the bandits came and took it away."

Hooray for our perilous victory.
?

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Hey, I don't decide who's a monster this time.
That entire monster section is a quote from the Lore Master himself on what things are monsters and should be prejudiced upon.

Machy234

Lord of Altera
If you don't take the Nakam off of that list within 15 minutes a state of war will exist between us. :mad:
Desperate times call for desperate measures, and you do not want us on the opposite side to you. :cool:

Morpheus

Lord of Altera
Villager
Morpheus_Dream
Morpheus_Dream
Villager
Reasons why I'm not doing that:
1. I'm not scared of a group of children who want to play robin hood
2. Wench please, you don't threaten me and except worthwhile results
3. I've always considered us at a state of war because you annoy the hell out of me and you're basically bandits
4. You have no idea who you're messing with, you're attempting to declare war on the Slayers, you might have heard of us...

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Reasons why I'm not doing that:
1. I'm not scared of a group of children who want to play robin hood
2. Wench please, you don't threaten me and except worthwhile results
3. I've always considered us at a state of war because you annoy the hell out of me and you're basically bandits
4. You have no idea who you're messing with, you're attempting to declare war on the Slayers, you might have heard of us...
You don't know who you're messing with. You have put on your list the Nakam and the Merfolk. And also forced the Golden Crusade to mention war against you. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.