Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Small notice)

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
A small notice

A ship was sent out recently filled with grain,opium,aloe and medicinal supplies to help the injured and hurt people of queensport that were caught innocently in the attack upon the harbor. Lumber and building supplies were also sent upon the ship to help the homes that were damaged in the attack. Any proficient doctors or medical personnel would be welcome as well to be sent up on a following date to help the civilians. Due to the volatile nature surrounding everything happening the ship will be armed to ensure its safety during the mission of peace to aid the downtrodden and injured. The ship is welcomed to be searched if encountered along its way, aid in this form will be offered to all sides during the conflict regardless of affinity for those that are forgotten during war must be provided for. The city of Slyannen retains its independence and neutrality in the war. But any unlawful seizure of the ships goods or attack upon it will be dealt with in due course.

May fortunes forever shine upon you all and wisdom guide you.
Ansgar Ursae

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
Unfortunately if it's not roleplayed out in-game and on-site with a chance for the opposite side of this war to interact, it isn't something that happens in-character.

re: war rules

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Two adres both comments first cap since there is no way to get to queens port ooc or icly it cant be role played out but thigns were sent and people notified that it would be on its way there and will be folowwing the time to go north via the travel rules.

Secondly glados

everyone has been notified who is involved properly and has the chance to interact with it and what is going on before i even made the post, as well as the post was intended to provide it as well just in case people fell threw the crack ots not like theres a super secret wuick voyage to the north via magical shipping lanes. You dont control my actions of committing a action within my city and in game decision i choose to do after finding out things in proper role play what all happened. The other side has plenty of time to react if they wish to do so as stated the ship is free to be searched and located its really hard to miss a ship sailing north with aid supplies.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Two adres both comments first cap since there is no way to get to queens port ooc or icly it cant be role played out but thigns were sent and people notified that it would be on its way there and will be folowwing the time to go north via the travel rules.

Secondly glados

everyone has been notified who is involved properly and has the chance to interact with it and what is going on before i even made the post, as well as the post was intended to provide it as well just in case people fell threw the crack ots not like theres a super secret wuick voyage to the north via magical shipping lanes. You dont control my actions of committing a action within my city and in game decision i choose to do after finding out things in proper role play what all happened. The other side has plenty of time to react if they wish to do so as stated the ship is free to be searched and located its really hard to miss a ship sailing north with aid supplies.
proper roleplay? which characters crewed the ship, then? which characters procured the supplies? last I saw, slyannen was just your character and no one else.

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Stupid hill to die on, he's abiding by travel times and allowing the ship to be raided or interacted with if it's intercepted and someone sets something up with him.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Main problem seems to be that he's sending a ship full of NPCs to help with the war
proper roleplay? which characters crewed the ship, then? which characters procured the supplies? last I saw, slyannen was just your character and no one else.
^

EDIT: If the place had active characters, then the argument could be made that said characters helped stock the ship, etc etc